3 weeks on trt questions

Buy Lab Tests Online

keffro

I have read some of the other members threads and the answers that had been given . Quick run down. 41 , been having cloudiness and low moral , low motivation for 6-7 years. I fought through it , but recently had read an article about trt . I am an army vet but the Va didn’t even really want to test me for it so I called a company that was recommended . Went and did blood work. My testosterone level was 64 and free was 2.1. Dhea and vitamin D and iron were low . Thyroid was slightly low . Fast forward , I get the vitamins myself , 200 mg of testosterone a week, also put on enclopiphene 25mg twice a week and a Anastrozole .5 mg 2 times a week . I took recommendations of peptides (I had already considered the ones she recommended short term). But ibutamoren mesylate 25mg orally daily at bedtime And bpc157 25 injection daily.

So. I have already split my dose into 100mg twice a week on the testosterone. I was given that option from the beginning and due to the amount of people I know who have ran into peaking and tanking I wanted to make sure I didn’t do that . My life has been rough for the past few years by the way I felt and I want to help myself as much as I can, I own a business and coach three sports . Doctor said he didn’t know how I did much of anything with the levels I had. It took me longer to get motivated daily but once on the move I was fine. I feel better already. I know I haven’t gotten the full effects of it yet but the cloudiness is pretty much gone . I still lack a bit of motivation at times but it’s getting better . My concern is some of the meds I’m taking . The anastrozole and enclopiphine…do I need these? Or is it messing me up to take them? Also. I’ve gained 10-15 pounds . Don’t like it, I’ve been a consistent I’ve never been over 190 in my life and I’m 200 now. What can I do to fix the weight , Will a heavier work out schedule and more cardio help? My levels were extremely low from what I have studied and read , and the blood work came from an outside lab. They are legit so I do know the numbers were correct . Any advice on this journey would be appreciated. My name is Kelley fyi. Thanks in advance for your help and wisdom

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

I am an army vet but the Va didn’t even really want to test me for it so I called a company that was recommended .
Welcome to ExcelMale @keffro.

You don’t want TRT through the VA anyway, too many horror stories.

Do you have any head trauma, or have you fire shoulder rocket systems in the army?

Fast forward , I get the vitamins myself , 200 mg of testosterone a week, also put on enclopiphene 25mg twice a week and a Anastrozole .5 mg 2 times a week .
You found an incompetent provider, enclopiphene alongside injectable testosterone is pointless. Injectable testosterone has as strong suppressive effect on the HPTA for which enclopiphene cannot counter, therefore useless.

As for the AI, most men on “replacement doses” don’t need AI’s. If the AI was prescribe without symptoms, or high E2 values, another red flag.

This clinic is just trying to make as much money off you as they can.

I have already split my dose into 100mg twice a week on the testosterone.
Your TRT dosage is above average, most are on 100-150 mg per week and this seems to hold true across multiple competent providers. A minority of men are optimal at 50-70 mg per week.

I’ve gained 10-15 pounds .
TRT increases aldosterone produced in adrenal glands, which enters the kidneys, and tells the kidneys to absorb more sodium and sodium, carries water. This leads to fluid retention.

Some men gain water weight initially for the first couple of months, and once the body adapts, the fluid retention should go away, if you’re eating healthy and exercising regularly, then the excess fluid retention becomes intracellular.

Last edited:

keffro

I did fire several shoulder fired systems while overseas . If I had head trauma it was minor , I did have some injuries but luckily my head wasn’t one of them. I went to a doctor about 7-8 years ago, I had this strange tickle followed by a pain in my urethra , the itch didn’t come back but I had a minor pain on the end of my private for 2 solid years. They said it was a prostate infection and proceeded to have me on antibiotics for 2 solid years. I stopped taking them and 2 weeks later it finally went away . It came back a year later , went away , and so forth. I don’t know if the antibiotics jacked me up or what . It turned out to be highly acidic pee where I wasn’t drinking enough fluids (self diagnosed, but pretty easy to figure out). I also had a varicocelle embolism. I know neither of those things has anything to do with anything you asked but I figured I may want to put that out there . My estro levels were actually low on my initial blood test , one min and I’ll post them here

keffro

There is my initial result. My exact numbers were slightly different than I initially said but within a couple of digits

Attachments

• tempfile.pdf
    44.9 KB · Views: 37

keffro

Thank you for the information you have given so far. I feel like it’s hard to find providers who aren’t trying to push a ton of other stuff. Not sure I really needed the peptides but the shape my body was in , I figured a couple of months cycle on them wouldn’t hurt . But they are outrageously expensive through the clinic and not something I want to continue to pay for at that price .

Systemlord

I feel like it’s hard to find providers who aren’t trying to push a ton of other stuff.
Defy Medical not only knows how to treat hypogonadism, they don’t push unnecessary drugs. I used them myself on and off for years, for things other than TRT.

Defy isn’t overly pricey either, you only pay for what you need. They have actual doctors, endocrinologists running the clinic.

keffro

Thanks , I appreciate your input and I will check them out for sure . I think for two months the regiment I was on was 2200.00. Granted the peptides were 1700 of that . And I do not plan on doing those long term unless I find a cheaper reliable option, and the way things are looking there is about to be a lot of them off the market anyway . Wrong or right it’s coming . I don’t personally know a lot about them, and trust the voice of others who aren’t trying to sell them to me lol.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me