27 year old twin brothers 7 weeks on TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

nissokj

Hi Everyone,

I am newly on TRT. 7 weeks in. Height: 5 9", Weight 145lbs (130lbs before starting TRT)

First took Free T / Total T test on 04/05/2016 11:18am : results :
Total T

250-1100

ng/dL

Free T

35.0-155.0

pg/mL

Doctor who ordered this test said levels were normal and to not worry. After doing research I found out of course this was very low level for a male my age. I asked for the Doctor to refer me to a Endocrinologist. She agreed but the Endocrinologist was booked up and made my appoint for two months later (June 3rd, today).

I did not realize it before starting TRT but I had symptoms of Low T since high school/early college. I have always had feelings of low energy, lack of motivation, anxiety, very hard to manage stress, depression, hard to put on weight/muscle, low appetite, hard to concentrate/mental fog. Just generally feeling very poorly and unconfident.

Since I didn't want to wait the two months I decided to go to a Men's health clinic that specialized in Low T. They tested my Total T once again and Estrodial. I don't have the labs in front of me but it came back even lower. 278 ng/dl. Estrodial came back 27 (don't know the measurement, assuming it's the standard because they said those levels were in range, but were high for my Total T level)

I was put on TRT right away. 150mg/week of cyp with HCG(don't know the exact measurements, and .25mg of arimidex at the time of injection)

I felt great for the first 4 weeks, no anxiety ,lots of energy, improved libido(never was bad but improved after TRT) and starting gaining weight fast(gained over 10-15lbs in total since starting TRT, which is also because appetite improved and started lifting weight 4 times a week.)

I was tested again at week 4.
Total T was 680ng/DL and Estrodial came back at 8.

They decided to up my dose to 160mg of cyp/prop blend (since at the end of the week i was feeling a dip in my energy levels)

After week 4, I started to feel not as good as the first few weeks. Energy levels ok , but mentally I have been feeling anxious and stressed. When I wake up in the morning I have a general feeling of anxiety.

Today is the middle of my 7th week on TRT and I just had my appointment with the Endocronologist. Right away when I told the doctor I was on TRT, he said I should get off of it and that my first lab test levels were normal. (red flag #1). He also said that HCG could make me grow breast (red Flag #2), is this an actual side effect of HCG? I have not heard of that before.

I explained to him the way I have been feeling all these years , I did not want to get off of it and that TRT was making me feel better. After hearing that he was less reluctant but said he wanted to find out what exactly is going on so he asked for me to get off TRT for 4 weeks so I can take bloodwork. Blood work he is having me take is: TSH, T4, T3, Prolactin, FSH, ESR, Vit D, Test Total & Free, LH, Comprehensive Metabolic Panel, Ferritin, Vit B12, CBC With Automated Differential.

So I am at a difficult situation - The TRT is making me feel better and I do not want to get off of it,. I know this topic has been touched on before in this forum but i wanted to get some opinions on my situation specifically. Should I stop for 4 weeks so my Endo can get baseline bloodwork and possibly figure out if something else is going on? Or just stay on TRT? I know monitoring my bloodwork while on TRT is important so I will be taking these test regardless. My main concern is to get off or stay on TRT for this bloodwork. I know his concern is that I am very young and that there definitely can be something going on that will be hard to find if I am on TRT.

Here is the interesting part. I have a twin brother. We spend a lot of time together and grew up very close so we have a very similar environments, lifestyles and eating habits. He has also gone through exactly the same thing I have gone through as far as symptoms since highschool/early college years (lots of anxiety, lack of appetite, hard to put on muscle/weight, low energy, lack of motivation, etc). After I told him about my lab results and that I was going to start TRT, he then decided to get his testosterone levels tested as well at the Men's Health Clinic. It came back 380ng/DL for Total T & Estrodial came back 40. They did not test his Free T or anything else . He started at the same time I did and they also put him on 150ML/week of cyp, hcg but put him at .50armidex at the time of injection since his Estrodial was so high. Within two weeks his whole mood/personality changed and he felt great, better then me actually. He started going to the gym with me and funny thing is gained just as much of weight as i have 10-15pounds. He has always been 8-10lbs lighter then me so he is at 138lbs at the moment. They restested his total T & estradiol at week 4 as well and it came back at 1050ng/DL, and Estrodial was at 10. The Doctor at the clinic said she usually does not see testosterone jump so high right away like this. They ended up lowering his dose to 135ml of cyp/week with hcg, and took him off arimidex.

I wanted to reach out and post on this forum because I thought my situation would be interesting for you guys since I have a twin brother.

To summarize my questions:

Do you guys have any opinions on my situation? I am very concerned about having such low T levels at 27 and that my twin brother has the same thing(genetics possibly?)

Endo first wanted me to stop going to Men's Health Clinic and stop taking T. Then said to just stop for 4 weeks so he can take bloodwork. What do you guys think I should do here?

What do you guys think of our protocol? is there anything we should add, or do you have any suggestions or questions for us?

I just want to finally feel better and figure out what is going on. This endocrinologist has really made me more anxious and confused about this whole situation. Your guy's opinion would help tremendously. Thank you in advance.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
If you have labs from before you started TRT (which you do) the endo should have been smart enough to use those instead of telling you to stop cold turkey for 4 weeks so he could get a baseline - the pre-TRT labs ARE your baseline.

That said, you are very young for TRT and exploring things like a Clomid HPTA re-start and other factors would be smart to do before committing to a lifetime of TRT.

Thank you Ero for your reply.

I am assuming he wants me at baseline so he can test LH and FSH. And figure out where the problem lies.

Thank you for the recommendation I will look into clomid and talk to my endo about this option. I don't know anything at all about clomid , in your opinion it can get my t levels up to normal levels? Or Is it more of something that gets my own test production working?

nissokj

We are getting more and more young guys like you joining us.

I have a few questions:

1- If you had a chance, would you like to explore increasing your own production of testosterone? Do you agree with the new doc about running some diagnostics off TRT?

2- Have you been exposed to chemicals, head trauma, anabolic steroids or opiates in the past? Any headaches or vision disturbances? Any gynecomastia in the past?

3- Did they lower your anastrozole after seeing those low E2 numbers?

4- What made you decide to go see an endo after getting on a TRT+HCG program? I am sorry but it is still not clear to me.

I hope we can help you out! Welcome to our group.

Clomid can help some guys get normal or even high normal T levels, while for others it does not work. Its usually dependent upon whether you are Primary or Secondary hypo-gonadal. It works by stimulating your own T production so for young guys that may want to have kids it is the ideal option if it works. It is tricky and it takes a top Doc to really give it a fair shot.

One thing that you could do would be to at least get a consult with Defy Medical. That does not obligate you to anything, but it would get you a second opinion from one of the top TRT providers in the USA.

It does seem as if there are unanswered questions, as well as a number if doctors in the picture who are (possibly) generating even more confusion. You are very young and TRT is typically a life-long commitment - something that honestly needs to be considered. But the most important thing you can do now is find a doctor who knows androgen replacement, someone you trust, and will work to address the underlying questions/issues ERO and Nelson have raised.

Nelson Vergel,

Thank you for your reply and for welcoming me to the forum. I have also watched your videos on YouTube which has really helped explain testosterone to me , thank you for that as well.

To answer you questions

1. Yes I would absolutely like to raise my own testosterone levels and am open to options other then TRT. Although my levels being that they are , how significantly can i raise them without TRT? I do agree with my new doc on running blood work off TRT but I am worried about getting off TRT. is this a good idea?

2. No chemicals besides cleaning products , but possible the heavy metal Lead. Could this be factor? When I was an adolescent I ate a ton of this candy that was later discovered to have lead in it. do you think getting a heavy metal blood test is a good idea? No anabolic steroids , and did opiates a few times as a college student recreationally , Xanax , clonopine. Not more then a handful of times . I did have head trauma, between the ages of 6-11 i got stitches on my head twice because of accidents while playing with my brothers . Although seeing that my twin bother has low T as well and did not have head trauma , could this still be a factor? No headaches or gynocomastica. What exactly do you mean by vision disturbances?

3. Yes I am now off the anastrozole, I was on .25mg at time of injection/week. My brother was on .50mg and they also stopped his anastrozole.

4. I wanted to see the endo still because the health clinic did not do testing outside of Total T, free T, and estradiol. I was concerned why my test was so low for my age and wanted to see what the actually problem was that was causing it so I thought to see an endo who could possibly find the root cause rather then just treat me like the men's health clinic.

Also, up until a few months ago my diet has always been poor. Eating only once or twice a day .stress levels have been very high for the last to years due to new work endeavors .

Again, thank you Nelson for your replies and welcome! I also do hope I can find a solution to what's going on!

Thank you for the explanation Ero,

Sounds like something that could work for me. I do want to have kids but will also opt for doing TRT lifelong if that's what I have to do. If Clomid or others options will work I am 100% willing to give them a try before making the decision of being on TRT lifelong. I will contact Defy Medical for a consultation.

It does seem as if there are unanswered questions, as well as a number if doctors in the picture who are (possibly) generating even more confusion. You are very young and TRT is typically a life-long commitment - something that honestly needs to be considered. But the most important thing you can do now is find a doctor who knows androgen replacement, someone you trust, and will work to address the underlying questions/issues ERO and Nelson have raised.

Thank you coastwatcher for giving your opinion ,

I agree there is a lot of unanswered questions , a lot of which I'm still very confused about . I have been feeling so poorly for so long I don't know what's going on with me.

You are right about my doctors , my Endo seems very untrained in Testosterone , and the mens health clinic I am going to is only treating me and not answering my questions of why I have Low T.

I live in the San Francisco Bay Area , Is there a doctor here anyone can recommend who has knowledge on androgen replacement ?

Thank you coastwatcher for giving your opinion ,

I agree there is a lot of unanswered questions , a lot of which I'm still very confused about . I have been feeling so poorly for so long I don't know what's going on with me.

You are right about my doctors , my Endo seems very untrained in Testosterone , and the mens health clinic I am going to is only treating me and not answering my questions of why I have Low T.

I live in the San Francisco Bay Area , Is there a doctor here anyone can recommend who has knowledge on androgen replacement ?

Dr. Paul Turek has a very good reputation. http://theturekclinic.com

I do not have any personal knowledge related to him or his practice.

You should also consider Defy Medical and Prime Body, both are national practices and site sponsors with excellent reputations.

To answer you questions

1. Yes I would absolutely like to raise my own testosterone levels and am open to options other then TRT. Although my levels being that they are , how significantly can i raise them without TRT? I do agree with my new doc on running blood work off TRT but I am worried about getting off TRT. is this a good idea?

It is hard for a doctor to start you on a Clomid stimulation test without knowing baseline LH, FSH, prolactin, IGF-1, TT, FT. It sucks that you have to stop but I understand your doctor's point of view since you are young and your TT is not that far from 500 ng/dL.

2. No chemicals besides cleaning products , but possible the heavy metal Lead. Could this be factor? When I was an adolescent I ate a ton of this candy that was later discovered to have lead in it. do you think getting a heavy metal blood test is a good idea? No anabolic steroids , and did opiates a few times as a college student recreationally , Xanax , clonopine. Not more then a handful of times . I did have head trauma, between the ages of 6-11 i got stitches on my head twice because of accidents while playing with my brothers . Although seeing that my twin bother has low T as well and did not have head trauma , could this still be a factor? No headaches or gynocomastica. What exactly do you mean by vision disturbances?

Yes, you have a few risk factors for early hypogonadism. The visual question was related to potential pituitary adenoma but I seriously doubt you have one. Some men with adenomas have distortion in vision and/or headaches.

3. Yes I am now off the anastrozole, I was on .25mg at time of injection/week. My brother was on .50mg and they also stopped his anastrozole.
Good

4. I wanted to see the endo still because the health clinic did not do testing outside of Total T, free T, and estradiol. I was concerned why my test was so low for my age and wanted to see what the actually problem was that was causing it so I thought to see an endo who could possibly find the root cause rather then just treat me like the men's health clinic.

I get it.

Also, up until a few months ago my diet has always been poor. Eating only once or twice a day .stress levels have been very high for the last to years due to new work endeavors .

If you want to help your clomid stimulation test , you will have to change your lifestyle. How to Increase Testosterone Naturally
Let me know what happens with your clinic contacts.

Hi guys,

Here are my test results. I took these one month after my last test injection. I also had a consult with Dr. Saya which I will talk about below. Excuse the wacky formating, i'm copying and pasting from multiple sources.

Bilirubin Total1.8 mg/dL0.0 - 1.2 mg/dLHALT48 IU/L0 - 44 IU/LH

[TD="class: nameCol srchbl"]Glucose[/TD]
[TD="class: valueCol"]83 mg/dL[/TD]
[TD="class: rangeCol"]65 - 99 mg/dL[/TD]
[TD="class: flagCol"][/TD]

[TD="class: nameCol srchbl"]Urea Nitrogen (BUN)[/TD]
[TD="class: valueCol"]14 mg/dL[/TD]
[TD="class: rangeCol"]6 - 20 mg/dL[/TD]

[TD="class: nameCol srchbl"]Creatinine[/TD]
[TD="class: valueCol"]0.83 mg/dL[/TD]
[TD="class: rangeCol"]0.76 - 1.27 mg/dL[/TD]

[TD="class: nameCol srchbl"]GFR Est-Other[/TD]
[TD="class: valueCol"]121 mL/min/1.73[/TD]
[TD="class: rangeCol"]>59 mL/min/1.73[/TD]

[TD="class: nameCol srchbl"]GFR Est-African American[/TD]
[TD="class: valueCol"]139 mL/min/1.73[/TD]
[TD="class: rangeCol"]>59 mL/min/1.73[/TD]

[TD="class: nameCol srchbl"]BUN/CREATININE RATIO[/TD]
[TD="class: valueCol"]17[/TD]
[TD="class: rangeCol"]8 - 19[/TD]

[TD="class: nameCol srchbl"]Sodium[/TD]
[TD="class: valueCol"]140 mmol/L[/TD]
[TD="class: rangeCol"]134 - 144 mmol/L[/TD]

[TD="class: nameCol srchbl"]Potassium[/TD]
[TD="class: valueCol"]4.1 mmol/L[/TD]
[TD="class: rangeCol"]3.5 - 5.2 mmol/L[/TD]

[TD="class: nameCol srchbl"]Chloride[/TD]
[TD="class: valueCol"]99 mmol/L[/TD]
[TD="class: rangeCol"]97 - 108 mmol/L[/TD]

[TD="class: nameCol srchbl"]CO2 (Bicarbonate)[/TD]
[TD="class: valueCol"]25 mmol/L[/TD]
[TD="class: rangeCol"]18 - 29 mmol/L[/TD]

[TD="class: nameCol srchbl"]Calcium[/TD]
[TD="class: valueCol"]9.8 mg/dL[/TD]
[TD="class: rangeCol"]8.7 - 10.2 mg/dL[/TD]

[TD="class: nameCol srchbl"]Total Protein[/TD]
[TD="class: valueCol"]7.5 g/dL[/TD]
[TD="class: rangeCol"]6.0 - 8.5 g/dL[/TD]

[TD="class: nameCol srchbl"]Albumin[/TD]
[TD="class: valueCol"]5.0 g/dL[/TD]
[TD="class: rangeCol"]3.5 - 5.5 g/dL[/TD]

[TD="class: nameCol srchbl"]Globulin[/TD]
[TD="class: valueCol"]2.5 g/dL[/TD]
[TD="class: rangeCol"]1.5 - 4.5 g/dL[/TD]

[TD="class: nameCol srchbl"]A:G Ratio[/TD]
[TD="class: valueCol"]2.0[/TD]
[TD="class: rangeCol"]1.1 - 2.5[/TD]

[TD="class: nameCol srchbl"]

[/TD]
[TD="class: valueCol"]

[/TD]
[TD="class: rangeCol"]

[/TD]
[TD="class: flagCol"]

[/TD]

[TD="class: nameCol srchbl"]Alkaline Phosphatase[/TD]
[TD="class: valueCol"]74 IU/L[/TD]
[TD="class: rangeCol"]39 - 117 IU/L[/TD]

[TD="class: nameCol srchbl"]AST[/TD]
[TD="class: valueCol"]27 IU/L[/TD]
[TD="class: rangeCol"]0 - 40 IU/L[/TD]

[/TD]

[/TD]

[/TD]

[/TD]

RBC5.89 x10E6/uL4.14 - 5.80 x10E6/uLHHemoglobin17.9 g/dL12.6 - 17.7 g/dLHHematocrit55.0 %37.5 - 51.0 %HRDW11.7 %12.3 - 15.4 %L

[TD="class: nameCol srchbl"]WBC[/TD]
[TD="class: valueCol"]8.1 x10E3/uL[/TD]
[TD="class: rangeCol"]3.4 - 10.8 x10E3/uL[/TD]

[/TD]

[/TD]

[/TD]

[/TD]

[/TD]

[/TD]

[/TD]

[/TD]

[/TD]

[/TD]

[/TD]

[/TD]

[TD="class: nameCol srchbl"]MCV[/TD]
[TD="class: valueCol"]93 fL[/TD]
[TD="class: rangeCol"]79 - 97 fL[/TD]

[TD="class: nameCol srchbl"]MCH[/TD]
[TD="class: valueCol"]30.4 pg[/TD]
[TD="class: rangeCol"]26.6 - 33.0 pg[/TD]

[TD="class: nameCol srchbl"]MCHC[/TD]
[TD="class: valueCol"]32.5 g/dL[/TD]
[TD="class: rangeCol"]31.5 - 35.7 g/dL[/TD]

[/TD]

[/TD]

[/TD]

[/TD]

[TD="class: nameCol srchbl"]Platelet Count[/TD]
[TD="class: valueCol"]243 x10E3/uL[/TD]
[TD="class: rangeCol"]150 - 379 x10E3/uL[/TD]

[TD="class: nameCol srchbl"]Neutrophil %[/TD]
[TD="class: valueCol"]63 %[/TD]
[TD="class: rangeCol"][/TD]

[TD="class: nameCol srchbl"]Lymphocyte %[/TD]
[TD="class: valueCol"]29 %[/TD]

[TD="class: nameCol srchbl"]Monocyte %[/TD]
[TD="class: valueCol"]6 %[/TD]

[TD="class: nameCol srchbl"]Eosinophil %[/TD]
[TD="class: valueCol"]2 %[/TD]

[TD="class: nameCol srchbl"]Basophil %[/TD]
[TD="class: valueCol"]0 %[/TD]

[TD="class: nameCol srchbl"]Abs Neutrophil[/TD]
[TD="class: valueCol"]5.1 x10E3/uL[/TD]
[TD="class: rangeCol"]1.4 - 7.0 x10E3/uL[/TD]

[TD="class: nameCol srchbl"]Abs Lymphocyte[/TD]
[TD="class: valueCol"]2.3 x10E3/uL[/TD]
[TD="class: rangeCol"]0.7 - 3.1 x10E3/uL[/TD]

[TD="class: nameCol srchbl"]Abs Monocyte[/TD]
[TD="class: valueCol"]0.5 x10E3/uL[/TD]
[TD="class: rangeCol"]0.1 - 0.9 x10E3/uL[/TD]

[TD="class: nameCol srchbl"]Abs Eosinophil[/TD]
[TD="class: valueCol"]0.2 x10E3/uL[/TD]
[TD="class: rangeCol"]0.0 - 0.4 x10E3/uL[/TD]

[TD="class: nameCol srchbl"]Abs Basophil[/TD]
[TD="class: valueCol"]0.0 x10E3/uL[/TD]
[TD="class: rangeCol"]0.0 - 0.2 x10E3/uL[/TD]

[TD="class: nameCol srchbl"]Immature Granulocytes %[/TD]
[TD="class: valueCol"]0 %[/TD]

[TD="class: nameCol srchbl"]Abs Immature Grans[/TD]
[TD="class: valueCol"]0.0 x10E3/uL[/TD]
[TD="class: rangeCol"]0.0 - 0.1 x10E3/uL[/TD]

[TD="class: nameCol srchbl"]Sedimentation Rate (ESR)[/TD]
[TD="class: valueCol"]2 mm/hr[/TD]
[TD="class: rangeCol"]0 - 15 mm/hr[/TD]

[TD="class: nameCol srchbl"]Total Iron Binding Capacity (TIBC)[/TD]
[TD="class: valueCol"]356 ug/dL[/TD]
[TD="class: rangeCol"]250 - 450 ug/dL[/TD]

[TD="class: nameCol srchbl"]UIBC[/TD]
[TD="class: valueCol"]247 ug/dL[/TD]
[TD="class: rangeCol"]111 - 343 ug/dL[/TD]

[TD="class: nameCol srchbl"]Iron[/TD]
[TD="class: valueCol"]109 ug/dL[/TD]
[TD="class: rangeCol"]38 - 169 ug/dL[/TD]

[TD="class: nameCol srchbl"]Iron % Saturation[/TD]
[TD="class: valueCol"]31 %[/TD]
[TD="class: rangeCol"]15 - 55 %[/TD]

Vitamin D, 25-HYDROXY28.7 ng/mL30.0 - 100.0 ng/mLL

[/TD]

[/TD]

[/TD]

[/TD]

[TD="class: nameCol srchbl"]Ferritin[/TD]
[TD="class: valueCol"]88 ng/mL[/TD]
[TD="class: rangeCol"]30 - 400 ng/mL[/TD]

Vitamin B121642 pg/mL211 - 946 pg/mLH

[/TD]

[/TD]

[/TD]

[/TD]

[TD="class: nameCol srchbl"]T3 Free[/TD]
[TD="class: valueCol"]4.0 pg/mL[/TD]
[TD="class: rangeCol"]2.0 - 4.4 pg/mL[/TD]

[TD="class: nameCol srchbl"]TSH[/TD]
[TD="class: valueCol"]2.250 uIU/mL[/TD]
[TD="class: rangeCol"]0.450 - 4.500 uIU/mL[/TD]

[TD="class: nameCol srchbl"]T4 Free, Direct Dialysis[/TD]
[TD="class: valueCol"]1.37 ng/dL[/TD]
[TD="class: rangeCol"]0.82 - 1.77 ng/dL[/TD]

Testosterone Total306 ng/dL348 - 1197 ng/dLL

[/TD]

[/TD]

[/TD]

[/TD]

[TD="class: nameCol srchbl"]Testosterone Free[/TD]
[TD="class: valueCol"]10.7 pg/mL[/TD]
[TD="class: rangeCol"]9.3 - 26.5 pg/mL[/TD]

[TD="class: nameCol srchbl"]Lutenizing Hormone (LH)[/TD]
[TD="class: valueCol"]4.8 mIU/mL[/TD]
[TD="class: rangeCol"]1.7 - 8.6 mIU/mL[/TD]

Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH)0.8 mIU/mL1.5 - 12.4 mIU/mLL

[/TD]

[/TD]

[/TD]

[/TD]

[TD="class: nameCol srchbl"]Prolactin[/TD]
[TD="class: valueCol"]12.4 ng/mL[/TD]
[TD="class: rangeCol"]4.0 - 15.2 ng/mL[/TD]

Iron, Serum

[TD="class: ccrCol1"][/TD]
[TD="class: ccrCol2"]

[/TD]

Copper, Serum

[/TD]

Zinc, Plasma Or Serum

[/TD]

Folate (Folic Acid), Serum

[/TD]

Dhea-Sulfate

[/TD]

Growth Hormone, Serum

[/TD]

Progesterone

[/TD]

Lipid Panel

[/TD]

Pregnenolone, Ms

[/TD]

Psa Total (Reflex To Free)

[/TD]

Acth, Plasma

[/TD]

Igf-1

[/TD]

Reverse T3, Serum

[/TD]

Igf-Bp3

[/TD]

Estradiol, Sensitive

[/TD]

Insulin

[/TD]

Estrone, Serum

[/TD]

Thyroid Peroxidase (Tpo) Ab

[/TD]

Sex Horm Binding Glob, Serum

[/TD]

Cortisol - Am

[/TD]

Heavy Metals Profile Ii, Blood

[/TD]

Dihydrotestosterone

[/TD]

After Dr. Saya's consult he suggested a clomid restart. He thinks the culprit is adrenal fatigue due to my cortisol, ACTH, and pregnenolone levels, . I just took an MRI which came back negative as well. He also suggested I get an ultrasound of my gonads to rule that out. Right now my I have a lot going on with my work life so I decided to wait another month or two until things calm down to start my clomid restart. Currently I have convinced my current TRT clinic to put me on the protocol of 80mg of T twice a week and 250mg of HCG twice a week until I am ready to try the clomid restart.

Dr. Saya has also asked I give a blood donation and put me on pregnenolone and DHEA supplements. Currently I am taking MultiVitamin, Fish oil, 6000ui of Vitamin D, Biotin, and 30mg Zinc everyday on top of the pregnenolone and DHEA. He will also be ordering a more intensive cortisol test when I start my clomid restart.

Ultimately I am feeling incredibly better from a few months ago. I've made some major changes in my diet and weight lifting 4-5 days a week. Over the last 4 months i've gone from 130lbs to 150lbs. A lot of my symptoms are slowly alleviating and I have grown very confident and happier. But at times I still struggle with anxiety, fatigue and depression. The worst of which happens during high stress moments.

My questions:

What are your guy's thoughts on my bloodwork? LH levels came back up but FSH were still suppressed, assuming that my pituitary is ok, problem with gonads still likely? Or would you guys also bank on adrenal fatigue being the culprit?

Do you think being on injections for a couple more months until I am ready to do my clomid restart is ok? will it make a successful restart more difficult?

If in fact I did have lead poisoning as a child would this have damaged my liver? (seeing that my bilirubin levels and ALT levels are elevated, I am getting a ultrasound of my liver in a couple weeks) Anyone have any experience with lead poisoning? I am hoping to rule this out as a cause of my low T as well, since I have read and Dr. Saya mentioned that lead posioning can damage the gonads as well.

IFG1 levels are high normal but growth hormone levels were low. Thoughts on this?

I have the ability to take xanax for my anxiety. What is your guy's opinions of taking xanax while on a TRT regimen. Good idea and beneficial? or will it ultimately hinder my progress?

Are my Prolactin levels too high?

Thank you guys for taking the time to read this and reply. I appreciate all of your wisdom and help.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
BUY HCG CIALIS
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching