200mg compounded cream, $$

Buy Lab Tests Online

eli

What do these creams usually cost? 200mg/ml. Trying to hit up a few places, just need to know if I'm getting ripped off or not

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

eli

That's right. $72 either way, from lowest to highest dose.

Why would anyone order the 50mg tho? Is it hard to measure? If 1 complete rotation/click of 200mg/1ml, then 1/4 of that would be 50mg
Like how a 200mg/ml vs 100mg/ml vial of testosterone, if they were both same price, I'd go for 200mg/ml and take smaller amount

Why would anyone order the 50mg tho? Is it hard to measure? If 1 complete rotation/click of 200mg/1ml, then 1/4 of that would be 50mg
Like how a 200mg/ml vs 100mg/ml vial of testosterone, if they were both same price, I'd go for 200mg/ml and take smaller amount

I'm pretty sure they are 1/4ml clicks. The smallest dose you could get out of the 200 is 4 clicks from the 50.

It seems like you don't like the idea that they cost the same. The constant price indicates to me that the price is set by the time and labor of the employee mixing up the cream, and the cost of the ingredients must be negligible.

eli

I'm pretty sure they are 1/4ml clicks. The smallest dose you could get out of the 200 is 4 clicks from the 50.

It seems like you don't like the idea that they cost the same. The constant price indicates to me that the price is set by the time and labor of the employee mixing up the cream, and the cost of the ingredients must be negligible.

Haha, makes sense since testosterone is dirt cheap

OMI100

YEP... 200mg/ml at 4 licks. I use 100mg/ml (2 clicks daily...... about a 1/4 teaspoon) and do extremely well on it...

eli

YEP... 200mg/ml at 4 licks. I use 100mg/ml (2 clicks daily...... about a 1/4 teaspoon) and do extremely well on it...

So one click is 100mg ? I'll receive my T cream tomorrow, it's 200mg/ml in the clicky container. Have you tried 200mg once a day? Big difference btw 100mg twice a day vs once a day 200mg? I'll be doing the scrotal application

OMI100

So one click is 100mg ? I'll receive my T cream tomorrow, it's 200mg/ml in the clicky container. Have you tried 200mg once a day? Big difference btw 100mg twice a day vs once a day 200mg? I'll be doing the scrotal application
Talking about compounded transdermal cream in a topi-click applicator.
No.
My mistake. I should have said 100mg per 0.5ml to make it clear.
The 200mg/ml is at 4 clicks. one click is 1/4 ml so 2 clicks is 1/2 ml or 100 mg.
200mg would be waaaaaay more than I would need. It would push ME waaaaaaaaaay over top range at trough.
BTW I did an experiment recently and 100mg per day, scrotal application, appeared to push me over the top and ran my E-2 up.
Sexual Function, Mood and Drive. DHT and E2.
Test were done by Quest labs.
My base line test ranges should have been for 2 clicks under my arm.
Seems a bit higher than my historical results so I am wondering if I did not test AFTER I had applied the cream in the morning.
I made sure to run the second test PRIOR to application of any cream in the morning. Based on MY ONE set of labs, 50mg scrotal may even be enough.
I may run 50mg scrotal for a week or so and run just T and E test and not the others. Playing Mad Scientist is costing tooo much $$$$$ in testing fees:)

eli

Talking about compounded transdermal cream in a topi-click applicator.
No.
My mistake. I should have said 100mg per 0.5ml to make it clear.
The 200mg/ml is at 4 clicks. one click is 1/4 ml so 2 clicks is 1/2 ml or 100 mg.
200mg would be waaaaaay more than I would need. It would push ME waaaaaaaaaay over top range at trough.
BTW I did an experiment recently and 100mg per day, scrotal application, appeared to push me over the top and ran my E-2 up.
Sexual Function, Mood and Drive. DHT and E2.
Test were done by Quest labs.
My base line test ranges should have been for 2 clicks under my arm.
Seems a bit higher than my historical results so I am wondering if I did not test AFTER I had applied the cream in the morning.
I made sure to run the second test PRIOR to application of any cream in the morning. Based on MY ONE set of labs, 50mg scrotal may even be enough.
I may run 50mg scrotal for a week or so and run just T and E test and not the others. Playing Mad Scientist is costing tooo much $$$$$ in testing fees:)

interesting but it doesn't matter as long as you feel good and things such as prostate, hematocrit, lipids and etc area fine. How did you feel? Which dose did you feel the best?

OMI100

Have not had time to do the 50mg.
The 100mg raised my E2 to levels that I started having HIGH E2 related symptoms.
Taking a LOW dose of an AI now to lower the HIGH E2
Will see how I feel in a few days.

Castaneda

Reading this thread, I beginning to think my provider is performing a wallet biopsy on me. They are giving me a 90G tube of cypionate liposomal cream at 200mg/G. They are charging $339 and asking me to apply 1g to the scrotum 2x a day. I've been doing that but am already running out of cream on the 21st day here.

These were my numbers on the last test:

Hemoglobin: 16.2 g/dl (13-17)
Hematocrit: 45.9% (37-49)
Platelets: 182 (130-400)
Estradiol 39.1 pg/ml (<=60.7)
Testosterone: 1082 ng/dl (300-890)
SHBG: 50.4 nmol/l (16.5-55.9)
Calc Free T: 204.5 pg/ml (47-244)

On another thread, I'm being told my SHBG is high enough to make my E2 low (calc'd E2). I'm just wondering if 1) I'm being swindled by the provider and 2) I'm putting way too much cream on the scrotum.

My libido has been in the gutter with this dose, but the doc says I have zero "high E2" symptoms due to lack of puffy nipples and irritability. Yes, low libido is also a sign of low E2 as well, but this little experiment of mine lately --- using 5mg:5mg solution of Progesterone / DHEA has brought libido back (in spades), and that combination is known to be anti-estrogenic at that dose, so I'm definitely wondering if I'm not going too high with the T dose.

OMI100

Reading this thread, I beginning to think my provider is performing a wallet biopsy on me. They are giving me a 90G tube of cypionate liposomal cream at 200mg/G. They are charging $339 and asking me to apply 1g to the scrotum 2x a day. I've been doing that but am already running out of cream on the 21st day here.

On another thread, I'm being told my SHBG is high enough to make my E2 low (calc'd E2). I'm just wondering if 1) I'm being swindled by the provider and 2) I'm putting way too much cream on the scrotum.

My libido has been in the gutter with this dose, but the doc says I have zero "high E2" symptoms due to lack of puffy nipples and irritability. Yes, low libido is also a sign of low E2 as well, but this little experiment of mine lately --- using 5mg:5mg solution of Progesterone / DHEA has brought libido back (in spades), and that combination is known to be anti-estrogenic at that dose, so I'm definitely wondering if I'm not going too high with the T dose.
If you can get a script call EmpowerRx and get the compounded T cream from them if you in the US........ Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay cheaper and most likely better quality ingredients...

eli

Well if 30G is 75 bucks then 90G would cost you 225 dollars. Looks like they get a 100 dollars profit you

Is your E2 sensitive? If not, it's def very low...

bkb33

So, if I am reading this correctly, you are applying 4 clicks 2 times a day (8 clicks per day)?

Castaneda

Well if 30G is 75 bucks then 90G would cost you 225 dollars. Looks like they get a 100 dollars profit you

Is your E2 sensitive? If not, it's def very low...

Nope. Regular E2. Sensitive assays in the past have hovered around 9-10, but that was before T therapy. Update on the Prog/DHEA combo --- as of today, it's starting to produce low E symptoms (stiff joints, erectile dysfunction, etc.). So I'm thinking that it probably had temporary good effects from lowering cortisol but then it took a turn for the worse. It really all comes down to the SHBG. It's just getting in the way and hanging onto both T and E2.

eli

Nope. Regular E2. Sensitive assays in the past have hovered around 9-10, but that was before T therapy. Update on the Prog/DHEA combo --- as of today, it's starting to produce low E symptoms (stiff joints, erectile dysfunction, etc.). So I'm thinking that it probably had temporary good effects from lowering cortisol but then it took a turn for the worse. It really all comes down to the SHBG. It's just getting in the way and hanging onto both T and E2.

No doubt your E2 was very low then. I'd add maybe HCG or highe dose DHEA&Preg

One more thing, were you applying 200mg twice a day like BK asked? or 100mg x2 a day

Castaneda

So, if I am reading this correctly, you are applying 4 clicks 2 times a day (8 clicks per day)?

It's not a TopiClick but a tube with a plastic syringe. I measure out 1g (which is 200mg) and put that on the scrotum. It's far, far more cream than 3-4 clicks on the TopiClick were producing. I'm getting a total of 400mg a day. This particular provider is a Rouzier devotee. He doesn't worry a bit about E2, says it can go as high as it wants. Again, I agree with him about the SHBG. My free E2 is probably very low.

So my big dose may not be big enough to overcome my SHBG and get E2 in the range it needs to be for good libido. I had a few good days with the Progesterone / DHEA, but it turned sour pretty quick.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me