152 PMOL/L is what in ng/DL?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Blashy

152 free testosterone in pmol/l. Definitely looking forward to some testosterone optimization...

I've looked conversion websites and I don't understand the result. It makes no sense, it says it converts to 11.81 NG/DL . No way my free T is that low, is it?

Am I missing something?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Midage55

152 free testosterone in pmol/l. Definitely looking forward to some testosterone optimization...

I've looked conversion websites and I don't understand the result. It makes no sense, it says it converts to 11.81 NG/DL . No way my free T is that low, is it?

Am I missing something?
You're not missing anything. My Free T has been as low as 6 ng/dl. Do you have any other numbers (Total T, SHBG, Estradiol sensitive)?

Ardoc2

Yea when I first started looking at conversion sites a few years ago I didn't realize that these conversions are hormone specific for "nmol" or "pmol", as I believe these take into account the molecular weight of the specific hormone.

Blashy

Yeah, I made the error of putting the Thyroxine conversion. Thanks for the site link @Ardoc2

Free T is 4.

Total testosterone: 331 (explains A LOT)
Progesterone: 2 ng/dl
Prolactin: 8.6 ug/l
Cholesterol total: 28.82 ng/dl (202 mg/dl)
HDL cholesterol: 89 mg/ dl
LDL cholesterol: 103 mg/dl
Estradiol: 43 pg/ml

CoastWatcher

Yeah, I made the error of putting the Thyroxine conversion. Thanks for the site link @Ardoc2

Free T is 4.

Total testosterone: 331 (explains A LOT)
Progesterone: 2 ng/dl
Prolactin: 8.6 ug/l
Cholesterol total: 28.82 ng/dl (202 mg/dl)
HDL cholesterol: 89 mg/ dl
LDL cholesterol: 103 mg/dl
Estradiol: 43 pg/ml
When posting labs it helps to include reference ranges. Every lab establishes their own; it's important to know where in the specific range you fall.

Was your estradiol measured via the sensitive or the standard test? Only the former is appropriate for men.

Blashy

Thanks for the note @CoastWatcher .

Here they are:

Free Testosterone:
152 Ref: 196 - 636 PMOL/L
Or converted to ng/dl 4 Ref: 6-18

Total Testosterone:
11.4 Ref: 7.6 - 31.4 NMOL/L
Or converted to ng/dl 328.5 Ref: 219 - 904.9

Progesterone: 2 Ref: 0 - 0.6 NMOL/L
Prolactin: 8.6 Ref: 4 - 18 ΜG/L
Cholesterol total: 5.22 Ref: 0 - 5.19 MMOL/L
HDL cholesterol: 2.3 Ref: 1 - 2.3 MMOL/L
LDL cholesterol: 2.68 MMOL/L No reference
Estradiol: 53 Ref: 0 - 158 PMOL/L

I don't know what type of test was done for Estradiol, it's just written to test for Estradiol. I know the person who's following me receives training from Dr.Neal Rouzier. Maybe the labs they deal with do the sensitive test for men. Seems to me he'd know what type of test is required. I really don't know, just speculating.

CoastWatcher

Thanks for the note @CoastWatcher .

Here they are:

Free Testosterone:
152 Ref: 196 - 636 PMOL/L
Or converted to ng/dl 4 Ref: 6-18

Total Testosterone:
11.4 Ref: 7.6 - 31.4 NMOL/L
Or converted to ng/dl 328.5 Ref: 219 - 904.9

Progesterone: 2 Ref: 0 - 0.6 NMOL/L
Prolactin: 8.6 Ref: 4 - 18 ΜG/L
Cholesterol total: 5.22 Ref: 0 - 5.19 MMOL/L
HDL cholesterol: 2.3 Ref: 1 - 2.3 MMOL/L
LDL cholesterol: 2.68 MMOL/L No reference
Estradiol: 53 Ref: 0 - 158 PMOL/L

I don't know what type of test was done for Estradiol, it's just written to test for Estradiol. I know the person who's following me receives training from Dr.Neal Rouzier. Maybe the labs they deal with do the sensitive test for men. Seems to me he'd know what type of test is required. I really don't know, just speculating.
Your estradiol was measured with the wrong test - range (in any lab) for the sensitive test is totally different from what you had done. The result can't be relied on.

Where do you live?

Ardoc2

Blashy, I know it has been mentioned in several posts, but in case you haven't seen them, The sensitive E2 test is now available in Canada from Dynacare

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me