150mg a week 1686 39 hours after my 1st injection

Buy Lab Tests Online
Status
Not open for further replies.

X17

I told the endo Ive used steroids in the past and did self trt at 150mg test a week , so he gave me 150mg test cyp a week. 39 hours after my 1st injection I had bloods , and had 1686 test and 80 estro.Two weeks later he had me come in and he lowered my dose to 100mg a week.I asked for adex and he gave me 2mg adex a week.

How low you think my test levels would of dropped if i took the test 6-7 days after my injection at 150mg a week? He wants to do bloods again in 10 weeks with my 100mg dose 24-48 hours after my injection and 24-48 hours before.(not in the same week)

So im thinking keeping the dose at 150mg a week and adex when needed.Inject .38 twice a week. At week 8 ill prepare for my week 10 bloods by dropping my dose back down to 100 and inject once a week , and 1 mg adex a week.

Ill take the bloods on the morning when my next weekly injection is due so its at it lowest. If its 300-500 range i can tell him it did the the morning of my injection. And if its in the 500-900 range i can tell him its was 24-48 hours after my injection. Does all this sound about right?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

RLW

Why not find a doctor who wants to have your labs checked prior to injection? And also, why not split the dose up into multiple injections per week. If you simply started with the 150mg a week you started out and took 75mg twice a week and did your labs just prior to injection your numbers would have probably been more reasonable and you could have gone from there. The path your going down now seems unproductive and it's further complicated because you are trying manipulate the information your doctor is getting so even if he did know what he is doing he wouldn't be able to make an informed decision.

Checkdis

Your doctor is dumb enough to give you Cyp with the story you portrayed... I don’t think it will matter how you inject and the following story you provide him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale