Website scam - workout fitness gears

Buy Lab Tests Online

Pocketman

This website is a scam. I'm warning you if you're thinking of buying anything there.
I bought something that was supposed to cost $120. After paying with Zelle, the following day, he requested another $105. He said it was for insurance and he couldn't send anything until I pay that amount. I wasn't willing to do this because I sensed it was a scam. He said then he couldn't send what I ordered and kept my $120. I tried everything to get it back and he refuses.
The site is www.workoutfitnessgears.com

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

This definitely sounds like a scam. Normally insurance is optional. I couldn’t find anywhere on their website that says anything regarding mandatory insurance on shipped orders.

Vince

Super Moderator
This website is a scam. I'm warning you if you're thinking of buying anything there.
I bought something that was supposed to cost $120. After paying with Zelle, the following day, he requested another $105. He said it was for insurance and he couldn't send anything until I pay that amount. I wasn't willing to do this because I sensed it was a scam. He said then he couldn't send what I ordered and kept my $120. I tried everything to get it back and he refuses.
Please report them to a better business bureau. There's a chance through the BBB you may be able to get your refund.

USMC

I clicked on the link and Malwarebytes blocked the site. Says it is compromised. Sounds like a great place to stay away from. Thanks for the heads up!

Vince

Super Moderator
I doubt the BBB is going to help with a transaction that probably wasn't legal to begin with. In any case, there are plenty of long-standing websites with good reputations. You don't have to take risks on dubious sites.
If they're in your state they may help. It doesn't hurt to report it to them so they know.

You would be surprised of all the help I got through the government resources.

BigTex

Honestly, I would be very careful of reporting this to anyone in government. After all it is a felony to purchase steroids without a legal prescription. Seems you might just be admitting to a crime, depending on the state you live in. I am sorry to hear this happened but these types of purchases are very risky. I honestly think you need to just write this off and hopefully learned from it. All you can do is plaster the internet saying they are scammers.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
This comes up at scamdoc.com :
Screenshot 2023-05-23 at 7.27.15 AM.png

I don't mean to kick ya while you're down, however, in general it's wise to use a credit card for internet, when we don't know the website. Perhaps they don't take credit cards?

Pocketman

I doubt the BBB is going to help with a transaction that probably wasn't legal to begin with. In any case, there are plenty of long-standing websites with good reputations. You don't have to take risks on dubious sites.
I had no idea it was a scam until they kept my money. Then he had the nerve to ask for more money to insure the package

Pocketman

Honestly, I would be very careful of reporting this to anyone in government. After all it is a felony to purchase steroids without a legal prescription. Seems you might just be admitting to a crime, depending on the state you live in. I am sorry to hear this happened but these types of purchases are very risky. I honestly think you need to just write this off and hopefully learned from it. All you can do is plaster the internet saying they are scammers.
Yes, I thought the same.

sammmy

Using PayPal is the best because you can open a claim for non-delivery. However the scammer may ship trash to you and then it is hard to prove it is not what you paid for.

Using a credit card will not help you, unless you claim that you "don't recognize the charge" and claim it is fraudulent. If you tell your bank that you authorized the transaction, despite being scammed at the end, the bank will not reverse the charge. Happened to me with Chase bank.

BigTex

Just a warning about using PayPal for purchases of this type. PayPal uses an algorithm to check out every single purchase made and the web site it was made from. If you purchase what they call "illegal items" it is a violation of their TOS and they will immediately lock your account and all the money that you might have in it, pending investigation. The investigation might take a year or more. I have a friend that made this mistake and PayPal took $5000 cash he had stored. I got my PayPal account locked up just because I had made a transaction with the same guy for some legitimate lab equipment he was selling. I never kept money in my account but it is still frozen after maybe 8 years.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching