Water Retention While on TRT May Only Occur to Certain Men

Buy Lab Tests Online

PeckerChecker

It's not the estrogen, it's increase of androstenol. Purging potassium from your system and retaining high levels of sodium. Go ahead and crash your estrogen, take diuretics or whatever you choose , it will not change until you address this and if you don't you can get brain,kidney and heart damage if you don't. Telmisartan is an angiotensin II receptor antagonist. It will prevent this , normalize blood pressure and about 20 other benefits

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

sammmy

I never get swelling on TRT, but I do get fluid in my body that doesn't swell in one particular area, instead when fluid starts building up in my body, my hands when at my sides you'll see my hands red which you can clearly see, my knuckles and fingers hurt and if I raise my hands above my head, you can see the redness in my hands drain down my arms and hands no longer hurt, that is until I lower my hands again.

This fluid retention also if action isn't taken when these issue arise, my skin will start to take ona red look and skin will start drying out.

I have had these problems before on many protocols, including injections when my E2 was 28, proving it wasn't E2 related.

Dandelion root is the only things that gets rid of all of these issues and fast! My skin suddenly becomes hydrated again.

I only need to take dandelion root once or twice a week.

You are describing vascular disease in hands - it is similar to varicose veins in legs. It is caused by damage to the valves and linings of the blood vessels. In my case it seems to be an immune driven attack on blood vessels - I suppress it by not eating fast sugars, which decreases the immune system activation i.e. the "inflammation".

Have you tried prescription diuretics to verify it is the diuretic action of dandelion, not the antioxidant anti-inflammatory action that makes it go away in your case?

Systemlord

Have you tried prescription diuretics to verify it is the diuretic action of dandelion
I have tired prescription diuretics and become dehydrated very quickly, dandelion offers only a temporary effect, and can also lead to dehydration quickly. I think diuretics are not the answer for me.

The vitamin D seem to affect the diameter of my veins and therefore I have concluded the diabetes is most likely the culprit of the circulation isssues.

sammmy

If the problem in hands continues, you can try Diosmin topically as a cream or orally. It is some antioxidant citrus extract that is over the counter in Europe for vascular diseases and the related varicose veins, hemorrhoids etc. It does work orally, not very clear how, but may lead to side effects (nausea in my case - irritates stomach/intestines) or interactions with drugs. I would try it first topically on hands as a cream.

I personally use Preparation H Cream on my varicose veins in legs - it contains a topical vasoconstrictor, which works to suppress itching. When I don't eat fast sugars, I don't need it most of the time.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me