Warning for Men on TRT: Low Ferritin is Bad

Buy Lab Tests Online

Weasel

I stopped trt cold turkey 8 months ago after 10ish years. My ferritin was always in the 30s on trt. I used @FDV70 protocol numerous times and had great success increasing ferritin, but it would crash again within a month or so. I just had it tested again after 8 months off trt and it came back at 113, almost 4x what it was on trt.

Not sure where I will go from here as trt certainly had its benefits for me in the motivation and mental health departments, which have all became very clear being off for 8 months. I was really hoping sleep would improve, it has but not to the point I was hoping.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

realdeal1977

I stopped trt cold turkey 8 months ago after 10ish years. My ferritin was always in the 30s on trt. I used @FDV70 protocol numerous times and had great success increasing ferritin, but it would crash again within a month or so. I just had it tested again after 8 months off trt and it came back at 113, almost 4x what it was on trt.

Not sure where I will go from here as trt certainly had its benefits for me in the motivation and mental health departments, which have all became very clear being off for 8 months. I was really hoping sleep would improve, it has but not to the point I was hoping.
I'm at the same point. With the low Ferritin, I felt significantly worse than with low T.

I've been on enclomiphene for 2 months, and am worried what things will be like when I come off of it. My Free T is about 75 on enclomiphene. It was 150 on 140 mg of T Cyp. If I go off, I'm afraid it is going to drop even further causing issues.

I was planning on after I get the Ferritin back up around 100, to test either T Cream only, or HCG only, to see if that will impact Ferritin. There isn't much information out there about that. I do know for sure that T Cyp injections crashed my Ferritin in only 2-3 months.

Weasel

@realdeal1977
For reference, my Total T at the very best was 471 using clomid or enclomiphene. Last test was 501 without anything. I’ve no idea where my FT sits currently though. No idea why this is happening but if I could find a way to add a couple hundred more points to that I’d be very happy guy.

Honestly stopping cold turkey was not bad at all for me. I really didn’t even notice a difference the first 4-5 months. Now I certainly notice a lack of motivation for just about everything. Not terrible but it’s there. I can feel spells of depression creep up every now and then as well. Anxiety overall has improved and I can rationally think about things instead of knee jerk reactions.

realdeal1977

@realdeal1977
For reference, my Total T at the very best was 471 using clomid or enclomiphene. Last test was 501 without anything. I’ve no idea where my FT sits currently though. No idea why this is happening but if I could find a way to add a couple hundred more points to that I’d be very happy guy.

Honestly stopping cold turkey was not bad at all for me. I really didn’t even notice a difference the first 4-5 months. Now I certainly notice a lack of motivation for just about everything. Not terrible but it’s there. I can feel spells of depression creep up every now and then as well. Anxiety overall has improved and I can rationally think about things instead of knee jerk reactions.
Interesting.

I only look at Free T. My SHBG is super low so even at a current Total T of 250, Free T is 75-85 typically. If my Total T gets up to 900 for example, my Free T is usually over 300 which causes all sorts of issues. At 140 mg of T Cyp my Free T was about 600 with Free T at 200-225.

realdeal1977

With my Ferritin rising rapidly after stopping T injections, is there anything else I could do to raise T without taking T directly? A peptide? Anything else?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me