Waking every night . 3am every morning

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

JmarkH

What do you do when you wake up? I wake up anywhere from 1 to 4. If I just stay in bed trying to sleep, I'll just toss and turn. I found that if I force myself out of bed, walk around the house, try to use the restroom, get a drink and then go back to bed, I'm out in 1/2 to 1 minute. For me, it resets the sleep cycle. I wake in the morning rested.

BigTex

My wife was not able to fall asleep until 3am or later. She tried everything you guys have mentioned including CBD. Nothing worked. So she went to an Asian acupuncturists here i Houston in our China Town and has not had a problem after 2 visits..

U

Unlockable

I have the same issue. You are running out of liver's glycogen overnight and adrenaline kicks in to compensate. My fix was to take 1mg progesterone right before sleep.
I wonder if this happens to me. My overnight fastest BG is higher than if I check it in 1-2 hours of slamming a ton of fast carbs. My A1C has never been above 5.1 and my last 3 were 5.0, 4.8 and 4.9. Yet the longer I wait to check it, the higher it goes after sleeping. I also wake up on fire, which is ridiculous since I hate the cold, and get cold not hot easily.

Had this issue before TRT, it's worse now. In home sleep study in 2019 showed very fragmented sleep, in lab study a year ago showed no N3 sleep at all, zero, just skip from N2 to REM, no sleep apnea

newuser

I wonder if this happens to me. My overnight fastest BG is higher than if I check it in 1-2 hours of slamming a ton of fast carbs. My A1C has never been above 5.1 and my last 3 were 5.0, 4.8 and 4.9. Yet the longer I wait to check it, the higher it goes after sleeping. I also wake up on fire, which is ridiculous since I hate the cold, and get cold not hot easily.

Had this issue before TRT, it's worse now. In home sleep study in 2019 showed very fragmented sleep, in lab study a year ago showed no N3 sleep at all, zero, just skip from N2 to REM, no sleep apnea
You can try to eat more balanced meal with less carbs , moderate protein, more fat and fiber few hours before sleep. It should stabilize your blood sugar over night. I wake up feeling hot if I eat too much protein and carbs on my last meal. Usually we tolerate high carbs in the morning the best, moderate at lunch and the least at dinner.

wadadlibear

Hi I want if anybody could point me in the right direction at looking at trying something that may help me.. awake every night / morning 3 a.m... I have followed all the Google advise don't use your phone get the right temperature for the room don't drink coffee alcohol.. I am getting 5 hours if that have broken sleep.. once I wake it can take me an hour or more to get back to sleep then I wake up shattered. I take 150mg a week of testosterone E. Recently had a full blood panel done and thyroid is fine.. any pointers guys??
I'm having the same exact issue-- literally. On 150mg/week and awaken at around 3/4AM daily and feel really tired in the mornings.

t_spacemonkey

i have been having frequent awakenings in that time as well in the last 1-2 months or so. my TRT is at 180mg/week which was bumped from 150mg. i am not 100% sure if the bump caused it, but lowering it back to 150 had not much effect, at least within 2 weeks or so.
I would stay away from pharma as the plague as well.
I have been trying many supplements, and most of them loose efficacy after a while unless cycled.
THC is a good sleep inducer but does the opposite for sleep quality. CBD works sometimes at high doses (100mg+) for me.
the last thing I have been trying is high dose melantonin, at 50mg or so. that had a positive effect, but there is nothing so far which sticks. some nights are better then others.
I am currently going back into KETO. i was doing well on it in the past and felt and slept much more 'leveled'.
keep trying

bruin

awake every night / morning 3 a.m... I have followed all the Google advise don't use your phone get the right temperature for the room don't drink coffee alcohol.. I am getting 5 hours if that have broken sleep.. once I wake it can take me an hour or more to get back to sleep then I wake up shattered. I take 150mg a week of testosterone E.

This is exactly my story, but this was a situation that I had prior to injecting. Dr had me on 25mg Trazadone until I was up to 150mg and still awake @ 3am. Gummies worked the first night 5mg then nothing and or I woke up high and that was a no starter.
Essentially, I quite Trazadone cold, became uber tight about my sleep hygiene, as much as I hate to admit it sometimes Id drink a beer and usually not even finish it, and felt somewhat "guilty" as i trashed the bottle the next am.

Ran across an article about brain/mind exercises for relaxation for insomnia and it's a work in progress and I am having some success.

nippy

What's your test and free test at?
Was low . That was 5 weeks ago in 100mg now upped it and sleeping better
awake every night / morning 3 a.m... I have followed all the Google advise don't use your phone get the right temperature for the room don't drink coffee alcohol.. I am getting 5 hours if that have broken sleep.. once I wake it can take me an hour or more to get back to sleep then I wake up shattered. I take 150mg a week of testosterone E.

This is exactly my story, but this was a situation that I had prior to injecting. Dr had me on 25mg Trazadone until I was up to 150mg and still awake @ 3am. Gummies worked the first night 5mg then nothing and or I woke up high and that was a no starter.
Essentially, I quite Trazadone cold, became uber tight about my sleep hygiene, as much as I hate to admit it sometimes Id drink a beer and usually not even finish it, and felt somewhat "guilty" as i trashed the bottle the next am.

Ran across an article about brain/mind exercises for relaxation for insomnia and it's a work in progress and I am having some success.
That's good u are having some success... Keep going. People's don't realise how lucky the are getting a full night's sleep

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221010_194148_com.facebook.orca.jpg
    Screenshot_20221010_194148_com.facebook.orca.jpg
    308 KB · Views: 17
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel