Uncomfortable feeling in Anus/Sphincter

Buy Lab Tests Online

moehio

Hello all,

New member. 47 Y/O Male. Started TRT with a local clinic about 1 month ago after very low T results (180 range) and symptoms of low energy, brain fog, weight gain, etc.

Now on my 4th week (200mg/test & 100mg/deca per week, 500IU HCG 2x week, .5MG Tablet Anastrozole 2x week plus a multivitamin, DHEA, and Vitamin D) I started to see positive side effects... more energy, more focus, higher sex drive, better mood, etc.

But the last few days I started getting a sort of slight burning/pressure feeling around my anus or sphincter. Sorry for the visual but I gotta put it out there.

At first I thought maybe I just ate something spicy... it's the same feeling you get when you eat a couple dozen hot wings or spicy chili. But it didn't go away. I sit all day in an office chair, which doesn't help mask the feeling.

Is this normal, temporary or should I be concerned or have something checked?

Thanks for any help.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I seemed to remember something like this back around month 2 or 3 along with hemorrhoids.
The burning didn't last long the hemorrhoids come and go they are right at the sphincter not deep inside.
I'd just wait it out unless it gets really painful.

moehio

Yes, PSA was part of the blood test and came back normal.

And to clarify... its not so much a burning feeling... more of a pressure. Just uncomfortable. Not horrible at any stretch... just something I noticed.

Yes, PSA was part of the blood test and came back normal.

And to clarify... its not so much a burning feeling... more of a pressure. Just uncomfortable. Not horrible at any stretch... just something I noticed.

All kinds of weird things happen as your body starts adjusting to an elevated and artificial T source. Some systems are shutting down some are restarting.
You hear guys talk about the honeymoon period, and lots of strange side effect like skin oil production increase, acne, etc . None seem to last more than a few weeks. I believe that is why it is recommended waiting 5-6 weeks minimum before doing blood tests after a change in your protocol.

lexer

It's probably your prostate. Is your urine stream weaker? You may have prostate inflammation. An actual large prostate ( bph) in the general sense doesnt usually cause pain or pressure. You can have a very large prostate and never know it. Bph doesnt cause pressure, you feel nothing. You just urinate more and your urine stream is weak.
thats why i think you may have inflammation. Go to a urologist, a regular doctor or TRT doc wont know squat. See a Urologist.
prostate inflammation or prostatitis sometimes feels as if you have something stuck in your rectum.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me