TRT prescriptions and BS about the state I live in.

Buy Lab Tests Online

KatyTX

Your cost for compounded TC is really high, like double of my compounded TC cost. Most TRT providers have zero interest in calling in TC prescriptions across state lines. Some times they can't due to state laws, most of the time it's because they don't want to deal with the scrutiny from the pharmacy. The pharmacist will look at an rx for TC from Florida and question it immediately, since TC is often abused (fake rx's). They will most likely call the providers office to confirm the RX. Your provider doesn't want to deal with that for every patient x every TC prescription.

Ask your provider to switch to Empower pharmacy or Hallandale. They are half the price of your current one. Or switch to Defy Medical
Switch to defy. Almost half the price this guy is paying. I’ve found them to be very reasonable.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

JmarkH

Here is the switch to Defy conundrum. $275 initial consult, $250 more labs, $129 TC, $250 3 month labs, $125 consult. Total $904. That is what it would cost me in the next three months to switch.

KatyTX

Here is the switch to Defy conundrum. $275 initial consult, $250 more labs, $129 TC, $250 3 month labs, $125 consult. Total $904. That is what it would cost me in the next three months to switch.
You only need labs every 6 months. Consult can be 100-150 depending if you have an MD or PA

Can’t count the initial consult. That’s a one time charge. There are many cheap places to get labs. And you don’t need every test. For example I don’t test growth hormone because I know it’s low and have no plans to use peptides.

So my costs are $141 (129 plus shipping) every two months or so. That’s for two 200mg 5ml vials. Labs are usually $150 every six months. I also send addl labs from my 2x per year cardiologist bloodwork.

So all in for me it’s about 6x140 plus 2x150 (I consult with Dr Saya) and 2x150. Call it 1440 per year or $120 per month.

Dan_The_Man

Yes but those are non options for him. If he had insurance and it covered his drugs he wouldnt be here.

So he has to pay out of pocket. 99/mo-250/mo is the range. Thats the market value of therapy for someone in his predicament.

i am so tired of this pure ripoff of patients everywhere. I agree defy is reasonable.
but I also considered dumping all docs all together and going to pure UGL. cost for 10ml/T ~30usd. or if you order raws more like 2usd/1g T (+the hassle of mixing yourself and some other parts/carrier oil)
after being on T couple years you know pretty much what to do, and what labs to look for.
Hi, Are you comfortable sharing which UGL you use?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me