TRT Dose Calculator

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Marchickney

Omg, spooky, I just devised a spreadsheet virtually identical to this ha. Not sure if I can upload it here Nelson or if you want can email you to do it :) same caveats but im sure you guys can give it once over but its simple enough.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Not sure if I can upload it here
Sure. Please go ahead.

2023-05-31_09-11-53.jpg

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I am looking for a developer that can design a page to:

1- Calculate TRT dosage.
Testosterone Dose Calculator
2- Predict DHT and Estradiol using formulas derived in the study reviewed here:
3- Calculate hCG injection volume:
4- Change units:

Am I forgetting anything else? Thanks

T

tareload

5. Improved version of steroid plotter that includes absorption plus elimination kinetics inputs

6. Dose response charts that collect curated user data to show people there is no mystery to dose vs serum levels.

Marchickney

Spreadsheet calculator - ODS format is Open Doc Source, can be used with Free Libre Office Home | LibreOffice - Free Office Suite - Based on OpenOffice - Compatible with Microsoft and saved it in Excel XLS 2003 as well. Feel free to check over but sure its correct calcs wise. Disclaimer, use as guidance to work out possible regimes/timings etc to discuss with your Dr/clinic and follow their advice as appropriate. Hope this helps.

Ian

Attachments

• DOSEAGE-CALCS.xls
    708 KB · Views: 148

Marchickney

Nelson,

Bit rough & ready this one, but idea for a standardized set of questions to log TRT Progress/improvements. It seems different clinics have own questionnaires etc, but be a worthy investment standardizing as reference point for forum. I thought of all ones made sense to me, mainly libido, ease of achieving O & refractory period, but weight gain and body shape a biggy as I was about 1.5 st underweight due to Low T. Also Difficult to monitor and gauge Osteoporosis signs/improvements without bone density x rays etc so left that out. Other inputs appreciated if missed anything.
A starting point for Data collection, and maybe logging TRT protocols & doseages and timelines. Hope this helps.

Ian

Attachments

• TRT-TIME-LOG.xls
    18.5 KB · Views: 65
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel