HCG Dosage Calculator

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Even though it is a simple calculation, some men struggle calculating IU and cc doses of HCG. Here is a simple site to help.

Before we start, why is hCG measured in IU's instead of mg? What is an IU? When measuring testosterone we speak of milligrams. HCG is measured not by weight but in IU’s, or international units. IU is not about weight but refers to the amount of a substance that produces a particular biologic effect that has been agreed upon as in international standard. The IU from one substance to the next does not mean they have equivalent weights (for example, 1, 000 IU of vitamin C might have a different weight than 1,000 IU of vitamin A). Again, IU is not a weight.

HCG is dispensed as a powder contained in vials of 3,500 IUs, 5, 000
IUs, 10, 000 IUs and other amounts depending on the product or the compounding pharmacy. You can call compounding pharmacies and have them make vials for you with different IU amounts, though. These are usually accompanied by another vial of 1 mL (or cc) of bacteriostatic water to reconstitute the powder into a liquid solution.

Bacteriostatic water (water with a preservative that is provided with the prescription) is mixed in with the powder to reconstitute, or dissolve, it before injection. This type of water can preserve the solution for up to 6 weeks when refrigerated. Some patients do not use the 1 mL water vials that come with the commercially (non-compounded) available product and instead get their doctors to prescribe 30 cc bottles of bacteriostatic water so that they can dilute the HCG down to a more workable concentration that is more practical for men using lower doses of HCG weekly.

HCG is given as an injection under the skin or intramuscularly (there is still debate on which method is best). The number of IUs per injection will depend on how much bacteriostatic water you add to the dry powder vial. If you add 1 mL to a 5,000 IU powder vial, then you will have 5,000 IUs per mL, so 0.1 mL would be 500 IUs. If you add 2 mL to the 5,000 IU dry powder vial, then you will have 2,500 IUs/mL; 0.1 ml (or cc) in an insulin syringe will equal 250 IUs. If you need to inject 500 IUs, then you inject 0.2 ccs of this mixture.

The table below provides dilution volumes at different HCG powder/water proportions.
Ultra-fine needle insulin syringes are used to inject HCG under the skin, making this very easy to take even for the needle-phobic. Typical sizes are:

• 1 ml, 12.7 mm long, 30 gauge and
• 0.5 ml, 8 mm, 31 gauge syringes.

how to mix hcg.jpg

Syringes require a separate prescription. Some compounding pharmacies will automatically include them with the shipment, but do not forget to ask them. Never use the syringe that you used for injecting the bacteriostatic water into the powder for injecting yourself; the needle will be dull (I usually use a regular 23 gauge, 1 inch, 3 ml syringe to load up the water). Remember that you also need alcohol pads to clean the injection area and the tip of the vial. Typical injection sites are the abdominal area close to the navel or in the pubic fat pad. Pinch a little of fat on your abdominal area and inject into that pinched area, then massage with an alcohol pad. Discard syringes into the sharps container that can be provided by your pharmacy.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com

Kenp

HCG also comes in a liquid form in ampules, I assume the calculation is the same?

Edit; Seems the HCG is also in powder form when it comes in ampules. disregard this

Last edited:

SteveCleves

HCG also comes in a liquid form in ampules, I assume the calculation is the same?

Edit; Seems the HCG is also in powder form when it comes in ampules. disregard this
I am assuming you are talking about HCG that comes from Indian pharmacies?

It's important to remember that they don't include bacteriostatic water, so if you mix it with the stuff in the ampule it will not "stay" like it would if you reconstituted with bacteriostatic water.

Kenp

I am assuming you are talking about HCG that comes from Indian pharmacies?

It's important to remember that they don't include bacteriostatic water, so if you mix it with the stuff in the ampule it will not "stay" like it would if you reconstituted with bacteriostatic water.
Thanks. And after reconstituting, can I inject it immediately or do I need to wait?

colt38super

Is it possible to split the HCG powder ?
I live in Mexico, 5000 IU HCG is available but there is no bacteriostatic water available here.
Thank you.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching