TRT and immune system

Buy Lab Tests Online

xcpatr922

I noticed T fixed our body by the following :

- increasing insulin sensitivity..... Good I am on keto and if I eat little bit of carbs I dont feel much crashing now. Sign of good immune.

- having better muscle:fat ratio.......less fat less inflammation, not easily getting sick

- it fixed asthma/COPD symptom too.....by strengthening the muscle fiber inside the chest wall. My oxygen delivery before was like 93% before....after TRT it's 95-97% and I can do proper chest breathing. Yes there're more oxygen delivery to the body

- more RBC.... more RBC as long as it's not too high is good againts inflammation too.

As long as I'm not overdosing myself with T, T is fixing so many things inside the body

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

xcpatr922

24mg once a day for 5 days.

These are my secret anti covid protocols:
Prevention:
- Vit D of course
- Nasal wash every morning (navage, I noticed Negel also uses the same)
- Israeli's dead sea salt water inhalation
- TAFFIX anti virus gel ( from israel, google it)

For Treatment
- Symbicort (IL6-antagonist) or Spriva Respimat
- Avigan (Favirapir) from Japan.....
(still have ivermectin, but never used)

Btw it's not that secret why the russian combined anti viral-anti HIV drug with anti-biotics.

Match

I watched a video yesterday on YouTube with Dr. Mark Gordon and he brought up how TRT improves immune system function. Thinking back since I started TRT nearly a decade ago I’ve hardly ever gotten sick. In fact I don’t know when the last time was that I had a cold or any kind of virus. I didn’t get sick much prior to TRT but it seems it’s made it nearly non existent. Just curious if others have noticed this. BTW the video with Dr Gordon on the lifting dermatologist is a very informative video that certainly sheds light on some of the issues guys have with TRT.
Could you describe the link to the video mentioned?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me