Traveling by airplane with TRT meds.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

antelopers

Has anyone travel by airplane with their TRT and if so can anyone give advice on travel without running into problems.
I've never had a problem. I have the meds and needles in my carry on with the original prescription label. It doesn't hurt to have a doctor's note too. I've traveled domestic and international with no issues ever.

Rock H. Johnson

I have about 400 syringes, enough T and auccilary meds for a year ahead with me in my check-in luggage. We travel international multiple times per year and for the last 9 months on TRT about 6 times, never had any issues.
No TSA tho.......lol

XXY47

I'm expecting to travel to Vietnam and it would be the first time with needles and my Testo, any suggestions would be helpful. I have been thinking of getting a meds case where everything is organized and I can put the documentation. I can't imagine Vietnam hasn't seen medications being transported.

As an aside, I did get taken aside when I was using Androgel on a trip back from Norway, but what flagged the inspection was the size of the bottle. I always keep the boxes on my medications which have my prescription details. Would I have to have a sharps bin?

Jerajera

Traveled internationally to Europe with Test Cyp from Empower in the box with my script attached to it, as well as a pack of 10 insulin syringes. I kept it in my carry-on, no one asked about it. Which kind of surprised me since I figured they would check anything liquid.

I would definitely keep it with you though, never check it in with luggage.

Next time I'll be travelling with the compounded cream, HGH and DHEA/Preg on top of the Test, so that might be interesting.

As @Guided_by_Voices says, make sure you look up the local laws where you're going. Some medications that are completely legal in one country could be illegal in another country even with a prescription

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me