How to travel with Testosterone and HCG?

Buy Lab Tests Online

German92

I'm going to South America for a week. It's a six hour flight. Anyone have any suggestions for how to bring along my T and HCG?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
No worries traveling with your meds to S America. I have traveled to various S American countries and always bring T and HCG with no issue. Just put all syringes/needles in your checked baggage. Make sure you have your medication label containing your Rx information. They wont mess with it. Nor will they on customs as long as you have small quantities and your labels.

Its actually easier traveling domestically with guns and drugs than bathroom accessories! I just traveled across country with checked handguns and it was a breeze, TSA isn't even allowed by law to touch your weapon....nor your legally prescribed meds. Customs is a different story, but small quantities (couple bottles) with your information will not even raise flags.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I'm going to South America for a week. It's a six hour flight. Anyone have any suggestions for how to bring along my T and HCG?

Just make sure the bottles have your name on it in their original prescription labels. Also, no need to refrigerate HCG for 6-7 hours as long as you keep it somewhere cool. Make sure your hotel room has a fridge to put the HCG in when you get to your hotel.

If customs ever asks you what the meds are for, just tell them there are for your penis (I know they are not directly for that purpose but indirectly)
I have used that answer twice to see them so embarrassed that they just stop searching and close the bag to tell you to move on.

Here is a video I made where I talk about different ways to carry hCG and Trimix:

Just make sure the bottles have your name on it in their original prescription labels. Also, no need to refrigerate HCG for 6-7 hours as long as you keep it somewhere cool. Make sure your hotel room has a fridge to put the HCG in when you get to your hotel.

If customs ever asks you what the meds are for, just tell them there are for your penis (I know they are not directly for that purpose but indirectly)
I have used that answer twice to see them so embarrassed that they just stop searching and close the bag to tell you to move on.

LOL! Good for you, Nelson!

Jasen is absolutely right. Just keep your Rx labels on the medications and pack them in your checked baggage and there won't be a problem. If you aren't checking any baggage and want to carry it on board your flight just make sure that you are only bringing 1-2 vials of the medication and keep them in a package with your syringes and your prescription labels. TSA is used to having diabetics bring their insulin on board their flights, so seeing syringes for your HCG and Testosterone injectables will be familiar to them.

EverettCD

I have done the same when I have flown in the past & never had any issues with customs messing with the vials, needles & syringes. For my HCG vial I use a little insulated pouch that holds two small cold packs inside (it's actually made for keeping two baby bottles cold while traveling, my son doesn't mind lol). I can't remember the last time I stayed in a hotel that didn't have a small refrigerator in the room so you should be good to go.

One of the pharmacies we use, APS meds, had a bad batch of labels which faded easily. It sounds like you received one of these bottles. The pharmacy should be responsible for sending you appropriate replacement labels, however I will ask the nurse to forward you a copy of your prescription so you may bring that with you for reference. I wouldn't worry as they usually do not even check anyhow. I just returned from Colombia and they did not even look at my medications, they only ran bags through an X-ray. Coming back to the US they only ran X-Ray and had a dog run through the crowd. Most S American countries you can purchase one cc of Test Cyp/Enanthate for $5. Its big pharma manufactured and safe to use.

They are not looking to mess with you over one or two medications. They are looking for weapons, chemicals, and large quantity of drugs.

Moving forward you should not have any labeling issues as I addressed that with this particular pharmacy. Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions

bruin

I use a small insulated traveling container like for food, as sometimes Ill be travelling n the car for several hour before I can get to a fridge. Been know to stop for a water break and pick up ice as Im in 110F- 115F temps in the desert that's outside, car interiors get hotter.

have no idea how to travel to Asia, which is upcoming regarding HCG. Perhaps I can buy it there?

Jc9

How long do syringes of HCG last? Currently have a vial that I draw a syringe daily. Wanted to draw up to a months worth for travel but didn't know if the product is more stable in a syringe vs the vial

bruin

I will draw up to a weeks worth at a time, the solution does need to be refrigerated. Only once did I have several syringes turn up empty or dry out and this was supposedly due to the syringe cap not being installed tight enough or the plastic bag they were being stored in was not airtight. At least these were the reasons I was given by my pharmacist and IMO were not applicable to me. So who knows? check out this ... http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f19/storing-hcg-syringes-55045-print/
Duane

James

Stores sell those hot/cold bags that come in different sizes. Once you pass security, go to one of the many restaurants near your gate and ask for some ice. That should work for several hours. When it starts to melt, the flight attendant can give you ice when on the plane.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Some of my friends use these for their HCG and Trimix when they travel.

Medicool Pen Plus Case
515ZPEPzWfL.jpg

JC9, it isn't recommended to prefill syringes with any drug for two primary reasons:
1. Sterility cannot be assured as a syringe isn't a closed system.
2. Stability of the syringe's contents cannot be assured as the polypropylene housing of the syringe can break down in the presence of solvents (Benzyl Alcohol/Benzyl Benzoate/Etc), pH buffers (Hydrochloric Acid/Sodium Hydroxide/Etc), or other chemicals within the solution. This is why 95% of medications come in Type I Borosilicate Glass, instead of plastic vials.

Drawing your medication right before administration is always the safest way to go.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Never pack medications and supplies in your checked baggage. Always use the carry-on and make sure everything has a label with your name on it (and, obviously, your doctor's and pharmacy's names).

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me