The efficacy of ED drugs alone or in combination with alpha-blockers for the treatment of ED

Buy Lab Tests Online

DixieWrecked

So far I have noticed improvement. I think I am one of those people that gets amped up by the Test. I feel great other than my penis gets smaller like my adrenaline is going. This seems to calm that down and my penis hangs like it normally does.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Simbarn

So far I have noticed improvement. I think I am one of those people that gets amped up by the Test. I feel great other than my penis gets smaller like my adrenaline is going. This seems to calm that down and my penis hangs like it normally does.
Wondering if you have continued using the alpha blockers?
I consider this increase of sympathetic activity possibly caused by TRT in some men is very real side effect.

DixieWrecked

Wondering if you have continued using the alpha blockers?
I consider this increase of sympathetic activity possibly caused by TRT in some men is very real side effect.
I'll try it on occasion. I think it does help some. I'm still experimenting with different forms of HRT that I don't want to post on here because I don't think it would be productive at this point.

However the general idea is I think my libido and erectile function is better with a lower dose of test, like 70mg a week or lower. One could either take more test for the gains, and feel amped up and have a dick that doesn't work, but that requires more pharmaceutical intervention.

The lower dose test makes me feel so much more stable. It feels fantastic just to be even keel and that absolutely helps my EQ.

aneuman

Anybody has any experience with Alfuzosin? It's another alpha blocker with less selectivity for the alpha 2 receptor in the prostate but does not cause anejaculation common in tamsulosin. Anybody has any anecdotes in how it affects morning erection, EQ, and LUTS?

Simbarn

I'll try it on occasion. I think it does help some. I'm still experimenting with different forms of HRT that I don't want to post on here because I don't think it would be productive at this point.

However the general idea is I think my libido and erectile function is better with a lower dose of test, like 70mg a week or lower. One could either take more test for the gains, and feel amped up and have a dick that doesn't work, but that requires more pharmaceutical intervention.

The lower dose test makes me feel so much more stable. It feels fantastic just to be even keel and that absolutely helps my EQ.
Thanks. So you find it useful for on-demand use? It doesn't need to be used for a period of time (chronically) in order to see the maximal effect it may have on erectile function?
You don't get any side effects from the Dox?

Lowering your T dose was a smart move.

I do agree with your comments in regard to taking more test for cosmetic physical gains as many do (just with HRT dosages), trying to keep just under the max "normal" limits. The side effect this has on the autonomic nervous system can play havoc with EQ and mental well being too. What this could be doing to SERT is of particular interest.

Does hCG help you at all?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching