Testosterone in Atrevis hydrogel base = almost double test levels!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
@txmx

Empower had not trained all the pharmacist. But as of today, they all will be notified about the Atrevis hydrogel.
I have a a friend who is using it on the scrotum and loving it.

I am going to start using it on Monday and let you guys know what happens to my T level and libido. I need to do a baseline Total and Free T and also DHT first. I will stop 50 mg twice per week T injections and hCG as of Thurs.

The script should be faxed to Empower Pharmacy as

Testosterone 200ml/ml cream in Hydrogel base 30ML , Apply 1 ML on scrotum daily. 3 refills

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

MJ65

@txmx

Empower had not trained all the pharmacist. But as of today, they all will be notified about the Atrevis hydrogel.
I have a a friend who is using it on the scrotum and loving it.

I am going to start using it on Monday and let you guys know what happens to my T level and libido. I need to do a baseline Total and Free T and also DHT first. I will stop 50 mg twice per week T injections and hCG as of Thurs.

The script should be faxed to Empower Pharmacy as

Testosterone 200ml/ml cream in Hydrogel base 30ML , Apply 1 ML on scrotum daily. 3 refills
Thanks Nelson. Can't wait to hear about your results

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I am definitely enjoying my hydrogel cream once per day from Empower. No shots (but still using hCG at 500 IU twice per week). Great libido.

I am definitely enjoying my hydrogel cream once per day from Empower. No shots (but still using hCG at 500 IU twice per week). Great libido.
What dose? I'm using the HRT base from Empower and liking it, but I put it on twice a day. Does the Atrevis base absorb so well and so steadily that only one application is necessary? That could be a game changer for me in terms of convenience.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
50 percent on scrotum and 50 percent on inner thighs. I feel pretty much the same all day. Libido Is definitely up for the past two weeks since I started. I will see my numbers soon.

DixieWrecked

I am excited to hear your results Nelson. I have become a big fan of the cream. I still take a small amount of Cyp but I love the way the cream makes me feel. It gets me going in the morning and it gets me going in the gym. My workouts are always way better and more focused with a fresh dose of cream.

goolapsh

I am excited to hear your results Nelson. I have become a big fan of the cream. I still take a small amount of Cyp but I love the way the cream makes me feel. It gets me going in the morning and it gets me going in the gym. My workouts are always way better and more focused with a fresh dose of cream.

I think now that I have tried shots, cream, shots and cream together, Cream alone is the best testosterone replacement in my opinion. It gives me the most libido, energy and I’m able to sleep soundly on it. The injections were roller coaster for me. That being said I also feel good on clomid/Enclomiphene at the moment (perhaps better than scrotal cream). Anyone who is struggling with injections should try scrotal cream.

I think now that I have tried shots, cream, shots and cream together, Cream alone is the best testosterone replacement in my opinion. It gives me the most libido, energy and I’m able to sleep soundly on it. The injections were roller coaster for me. That being said I also feel good on clomid/Enclomiphene at the moment (perhaps better than scrotal cream). Anyone who is struggling with injections should try scrotal cream.
What was your cream protocol?

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
This is after three weeks on the hydrogel testosterone cream. I was off hCG for 8 days before the test. I am decreasing the dose to 3 clicks instead of 4 per day.

testosterone on hydrogel cream from empower.jpg

goolapsh

What was your cream protocol?
This is after three weeks on the hydrogel testosterone cream. I was off hCG for 8 days before the test. I am decreasing the dose to 3 clicks instead of 4 per day.

View attachment 13935

I had similar readings five hours after application with similar protocol (2 clicks scrotal 2 clicks inner thigh). How many hours after applying did you test? How do you feel compared to injections?

View attachment 13935
How many weeks after you stopped biweekly cypionate injections were these labs taken? Wondering if you still had some leftover test floating around from that. If not, those are some fantastic labs almost a full day after application. They might poke a hole in the common wisdom that cream must be dosed twice a day.

madman

Super Moderator
How many weeks after you stopped biweekly cypionate injections were these labs taken? Wondering if you still had some leftover test floating around from that. If not, those are some fantastic labs almost a full day after application. They might poke a hole in the common wisdom that cream must be dosed twice a day.

Take a look where TT level sits 16 h (post-application) using the 50 mg dose.

DISCUSSION

This study provides a pharmacokinetic profile of three doses of testosterone administered to the scrotal skin in a cream formulation. Application of the testosterone cream produced a rapid rise in serum testosterone peaking around 2 h after administration with a dose-dependent peak concentration, but not any consistent relationship between time of peak and testosterone dose.
At the lowest dose (12.5 mg), the serum testosterone concentrations were maintained in the physiological range for at least 12 h and with the 25 mg dose maintained serum testosterone concentrations within the physiological range for nearly 24 h concentration.

TESTOSTERONE

Screenshot (4467).png

Figure 1 Serum testosterone following three doses (12.5, 25, 50 mg) of testosterone cream applied to the scrotal skin at time zero with sequential blood sampling at 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 14 and 16 h. Each participant underwent scheduled blood sampling after administration of each of the three doses with at least 2 days between the administration and sampling periods. S1 and S2 are two screening blood samples taken prior to the study and P1 and P2 are two blood samples taken 15 and 5 min prior to the application of the testosterone cream. Data are plotted as the mean and standard error of the mean. Biexponential curves are fitted to all the data for each dose. For further details see the text. Note conversion factors: to ng/dL multiple ng/mL by 100; to SI units multiply ng/mL by 3.47. [Colour figure can be viewed at wileyonlinelibrary.com].

Last edited:

madman

Super Moderator

T levels high and steady 6 hrs (post-application) of 200 mg dose and unfortunately in this case study blood samples were only drawn approximately 0, 1 hour, two hours, and six hours.

FIGURE 1. CONCENTRATION PROFILE IN BLOOD SERUM AFTER ADMINISTRATION OF A 200-MG DOSE OF TESTOSTERONE VIA TOPI-PUMP AND VERSABASE.
Screenshot (4468).png

madman

Super Moderator

*Figure 1 shows the concentration profile in blood serum after administration of a 200-mg dose of testosterone via Topi-Pump and VersaBase

As shown in Figure 1, therapeutic levels were reached at 116 minutes and remained maintained to beyond 346 minutes. Further evidence (unpublished internal data) suggests therapeutic concentrations (>1100 ng/dL) at up to 24 hours.

Take a look where TT level sits 16 h (post-application) using the 50 mg dose.

TESTOSTERONE
View attachment 13980
The question is do they crash (or at least fall to baseline) between hours 16 and 24, potentially causing you to wake up feeling like garbage? As you noted, we don't seem to have studies that measure levels 24 hours post-application.

It's also worth pondering how scrotal application might affect these numbers. We know transdermal testosterone absorbs much more efficiently through the scrotum due to its thin skin and high vascularity. But is it also possible that the same factors shorten the release time, necessitating the more frequent dosing?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me