Test Cream on Scrotum and DHT

Buy Lab Tests Online

SS1LE

So my doc let me change my protocol, I dropped down to 12mg a day , and apply 1 click of test cream which is 12.5mg to the scrotum area. My DHT came back way over range, My TT and FT are about the same as doing 14mg daily that I was doing. The only thing is erection quality went down the drain, mood down, and almost like tendonitis\joint pain. I assume the high DHT does not do this on its own, but can it crash E2? I honestly never test E2 so Im not sure where it's at. Been using the cream for six week , everything went down hill starting about 2-3 weeks in. Got the lab result back this past Friday.

DHT Rr. 12-65 ng/dL - - -130ng/dl HIGH

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Charliebizz

So my doc let me change my protocol, I dropped down to 12mg a day , and apply 1 click of test cream which is 12.5mg to the scrotum area. My DHT came back way over range, My TT and FT are about the same as doing 14mg daily that I was doing. The only thing is erection quality went down the drain, mood down, and almost like tendonitis\joint pain. I assume the high DHT does not do this on its own, but can it crash E2? I honestly never test E2 so Im not sure where it's at. Been using the cream for six week , everything went down hill starting about 2-3 weeks in. Got the lab result back this past Friday.

DHT Rr. 12-65 ng/dL - - -130ng/dl HIGH

What are your t levels on this protocol

SS1LE

What are your t levels on this protocol
Total T 836mg/dl. 250-1100
Free T 199 pg/ml. 35-155

These are not far off from the 14mg I was doing.

The only thing that is way off from any other labs is DHT , I had that tested a year ago and was 54ng/dl, so I didn't know if the high DHT apposes E2? The joint\tendonitis like pain is very odd. Im thinking of just coming off of the cream at this point.

Same happened here everyone always says DHT gets too high over a few weeks or months but I don't know the members tag on here but they recommended inner bicep or triceps directly behind your elbow. That has worked for me a lot I was on four scrotum clicks but cut down to one or two and the other two inner bicep/tricep.

My cream strength is 150 though not 200.

Charliebizz

It’s funny. I get some joint pain and had some weird tendon issues when I was low t. Injections took it all away for the most part. Now that I switched to cream only it’s coming back to a degree. However my libido and erections are fantastic on cream only.

zancek0

I think it's crashed E2 due to excess DHT. It's possible your scrotum (scrotum in general?) contains more androgen receptors than estrogen receptors, the former being now too active at the expense of blocking E2 production. Just a thought... Maybe try to use it somewhere else.

SS1LE

I think it's crashed E2 due to excess DHT. It's possible your scrotum (scrotum in general?) contains more androgen receptors than estrogen receptors, the former being now too active at the expense of blocking E2 production. Just a thought... Maybe try to use it somewhere else.
Yeah I think the excess DHT maybe counter acting or lowering my E2, I just stopped using it as of now, probably give in a 3-4 weeks then try the cream somewhere else. Or I was thinking maybe EOD on the scrotum since the skin acts as a reservoir any way.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me