Buy Lab Tests Online

Biobro

Couple interesting studies of telmi.
Would be curious if anyone have access to see full study of those:?
@madman?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Couple interesting studies of telmi.
Would be curious if anyone have access to see full study of those:?
@madman?

Attachments

• shimabukuro2007.pdf
    181.6 KB · Views: 4
  • choi2016.pdf
    626.5 KB · Views: 2

Biobro

Thanks Madman! I was just about to request these. I have seen the abstracts before.
Interesting one too:

Kidney health:

Biobro

Telmisartan is very overhyped in my opinion.
I used it couple years ago, for 6-months 80mg day. Its very mild, zero reduction in blood pressure, gained little bit fat, also caused joint/muscle pains. And despite it reduces visceral fat, it causes subq fat gain, so its trade off.
It also depletes ubiquinol levels, and inhibits nitric oxide production.

I should note that one big positive one was, 80mg/d telmi improved my kidney markers pretty good.

BigTex

Thanks Biobro, I had also previously seen these studies. All of which I sent to my cardiologists. He was hesitant to put me on Telmisartan but I was very persistent about it. I was already taking 325mg of Losartan and he wanted to put me on 40mg of Telmisartan. The equivalency is 80mg. So I tried the 40mg for two days then went 80mg and it started working very quickly. For me, it is much better than Losartan or Benicar. I am going to guess its due to the much longer half-life.

Biobro

Thanks Biobro, I had also previously seen these studies. All of which I sent to my cardiologists. He was hesitant to put me on Telmisartan but I was very persistent about it. I was already taking 325mg of Losartan and he wanted to put me on 40mg of Telmisartan. The equivalency is 80mg. So I tried the 40mg for two days then went 80mg and it started working very quickly. For me, it is much better than Losartan or Benicar. I am going to guess its due to the much longer half-life.
325mg of losartan wtf man? Thats massive dosage and can easily put you to hyperkalemia, if its used without potassium removing diuretics.
Its usually used 100mg-150mg day as a max prescribed dosage. But yeah telmisartan and valsartan are best arb’s in my opinion. Im using valsartan+nebivolol combo myself. But maybe going to give telmisartan for a second change, because it lowers visceral fat more than valsartan and has more small amount of other benefits. And i dont really care that much, if it lowers eNOs, nitric oxide in humans, because i already using good NO-stack as a base. And same with small increase subq fat caused by telmi didnt bother me that much, because longevity, visceral fat reduction and health benefits are more important to me than body composition.

Last edited:

BigTex

Yea, use a diuretic with it. I am guessing with me that the Telmisartan worked best because of the 24 hour half life. Losartan was 4.5 hours and Benicar 13 hours.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical Telemedicine hormones
Discounted lab tests
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Free Testosterone Book
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me