T+HCG Protocols and AIs

Buy Lab Tests Online

JRos895

Based on my readings, it seems like T mono protocols often do not require an AI, whereas HCG mono protocols often do require an AI.

Where do T+HCG protocols stand relative to those two protocols? Is 1000iu a week of HCG generally enough to necessitate the use of an AI in conjunction with say 100mg of T? I’m also referring to 1000iu of Pregnyl, not the weak stuff that Empower makes.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Phil Goodman

I’m sure that would be evaluated on an individual basis. Since the balls are responsible for around 20% of the aromatization that occurs in the body(before they get shut down) I’m sure that bringing them back online will bump up aromatization quite a bit. But whether or not that results in needing an AI…again that will come down to the individual. At some point though you have to ask yourself where you’re going to stop trying to make adjustments. You add test to boost your levels. Then you add HCG due to negative effects of test. Then you add an AI due to negative effects of HCG….then you add something due to negative effects of AI. Sure, perhaps you could pull off the balancing act of all three(and I’m actually considering trying that approach at some point), but would there be other ways for you to minimize the negative effects of each along the way?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me