Strategy to get E2 down just a little bit more

Buy Lab Tests Online

albatross

50mg every 3.5 days of Test E
500iu every 3.5 days of HCG

That protocol had my E2 @ 60pg/ml. and Test at 860 ng after 2 months it also put my Prolactin well over range. SHBG has been rock steady @ 35 nmol

Changed to 100iu of HCG and in 6 weeks this brought my E2 down to 36 pg/ml. which I assume is still slightly hot. Did not get a prolactin result this time.

What is the best way to move E2 down to about 30? I am about 25 pounds overweight at the moment so would losing that weight have any effect on E2 levels? I have been injured and felt sorry for myself for a few months which is why I gained the weight but I am now losing fat at a steady rate.

I don't want to touch any AI so should I decrease the Test slightly or decrease HCG again? or should I just lose the weight (should take about 12 weeks) and see where I am then?

Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Id cut to 45mg Cyp, assuming your Free T in trough is over the lab range...do you have a FT lab? Would like to see your PRL labs too if you have them.

Prolactin testing can possibly be influenced by having had sex/orgasm/etc in the 48hrs leading up to your blood draw.

albatross

Prolactin was 420 miu/L when I was on the previous protocol. So I would like to have thought it had gone down substantially from that. I had 3 prolactin tests last year and they were always at 180miu/L so the 420 result was unexpected.

As for symptoms water retention is the main one but also not as strong erections as I have when E2 is a bit lower. Before TRT I had a number of blood tests and my E2 was always at around 20 pg/ml so I assumed that was a good level for me to be at.

My Test level is within range and seems stable so it would not be my first choice to adjust this.

If PRL is running that high for you you need to have an MRI of the pituitary, most run of the mill PRL tests guys see in a somewhat normal range is 5-10.

albatross

Prolactin range was 90miu/L - 330miu/L so I was over range but not crazily so. Free test is just over the top of the range at 20 ng/dl

albatross

I have been in the low E2 range a few times now as I am quite sensitive to Anastrazole. To be honest I don't want to touch the stuff again as it just messes me up and I can't get stable. My aim is to get a nice stability just by using T and HCG.

Do guys with high body fat aromatize more than guys of a lower body fat? if so then this could be a preferable parameter to adjust.

BigBamBoo

For me...dropping HCG...and my nuts actually got fuller and moving from every 3.5 days for M-W-F on my T brought my E2 from 75+ down to just below 40.

I then switched from M-W-F to EOD, but then stopped TRT altogether so I do not have any labs from that protocol.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me