Question: With low shbg, can higher dosages and with only 1-2 times a week create sexual problems?

Buy Lab Tests Online

equel

Anyone with experience? With SHBG around maybe 18-20, and if u inject doses over 50mg, could that mess things up which gives you low libido and/or ED?

If so, is this due to high free T and free E spikes or what is exactly going on?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

These large doses produce more estrogen and larger testosterone and estrogen spikes and can create large swings in levels, your levels swing out of a range that good for you causing erections and libido suffer.

High Free T almost always means high Free E2, Free T converts over to Free E2, so if Free T is high, chances are so to is Free E2. When you inject smaller more frequent doses, these spikes are smaller so the swings are smaller and therefore levels more stable.

trt reznor

These large doses produce more estrogen and larger testosterone and estrogen spikes and can create large swings in levels, your levels swing out of a range that good for you causing erections and libido suffer.

High Free T almost always means high Free E2, Free T converts over to Free E2, so if Free T is high, chances are so to is Free E2. When you inject smaller more frequent doses, these spikes are smaller so the swings are smaller and therefore levels more stable.

Systemlord what info have you found on Free E2 spikes that I can look over? So far I’ve only seen it mentioned by forumites.

Systemlord what info have you found on Free E2 spikes that I can look over? So far I’ve only seen it mentioned by forumites.

Dr Crisler has the most forward thinking position on Low SHBG and Free E though even he is perhaps not as forward as real guys on the forum that are dealing with it, successfully.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me