Primotestos vs Testoprim

Buy Lab Tests Online

Bupropion78

Hola, llevo cerca de 6 meses que estoy en terapia con TRT, me he sentido bien, los primeos 5 de meses +/- use Primotestosn (enantato de testosterona); 250mgs dos veces por semana, en las ultimas 3/4 semanas estoy usando Testoprim 200mgs de enantato + 50mgs de propionato, me he sentido bien, estoy pensando en aumentar la dosis de 2 a 3 o 4 dosificaciones, ¿ alguien usa altas dosis de testosterona ?; ¿ como les ha ido ?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
[QUOTE = "Bupropion78, post: 156322, member: 39162"] Hi, I have been on TRT therapy for about 6 months, I have felt well, the first 5 months +/- use Primotestosn (testosterone enanthate); 250mgs twice a week, in the last 3/4 weeks I am using Testoprim 200mgs of enanthate + 50mgs of propionate, I have felt good, I am thinking of increasing the dose from 2 to 3 or 4 dosages, does anyone use high doses of testosterone ? How have they done? [/ QUOTE]

This is a men's health/trt forum.

You are injecting steroid doses 500 mg/week.....we do not discuss steroid cycling, let alone blasting/cruising on here.

You would be better served seeking out the various steroid forums polluting the net!

Bupropion78

[QUOTE = "Bupropion78, post: 156322, member: 39162"] Hi, I have been on TRT therapy for about 6 months, I have felt well, the first 5 months +/- use Primotestosn (testosterone enanthate); 250mgs twice a week, in the last 3/4 weeks I am using Testoprim 200mgs of enanthate + 50mgs of propionate, I have felt good, I am thinking of increasing the dose from 2 to 3 or 4 dosages, does anyone use high doses of testosterone ? How have they done? [/ QUOTE]

This is a men's health/trt forum.

You are injecting steroid doses 500 mg/week.....we do not discuss steroid cycling, let alone blasting/cruising on here.

You would be better served seeking out the various steroid forums polluting the net!
No bro, I don´t use steroids for cycling, I use testosterone for TRT.

madman

Super Moderator
No bro, I don´t use steroids for cycling, I use testosterone for TRT.

You did state that....."Hi, I have been on TRT therapy for about 6 months, I have felt well, the first 5 months +/- "

You than go on to say....."use Primotestosn (testosterone enanthate); 250 mgs twice a week"

- 250 mg twice a week is 500 mg......unless you meant to say 250 mg split twice weekly as in 125 mg every 3.5 days?

You than state that....."in the last 3/4 weeks I am using Testoprim 200mgs of enanthate + 50mgs of propionate, I have felt good, I am thinking of increasing the dose from 2 to 3 or 4 dosages, does anyone use high doses of testosterone ? How have they done?"

-you are already injecting a very high dose of testosterone (250 mg/week) which is not a trt dose as most men are using 100-150 mg/week and in some cases 200 mg/week (not needed by most)

- now you are thinking of increasing your dose from 2-3 or 4 dosages.....let alone asking if anyone uses high doses of testosterone.

- you are already on a very high dose for trt and just so you understand no one needs 250 mg/week to attain healthy TT/FT levels as such dose would have ones TT/FT levels way too high!

As I stated earlier what you are asking would be better served on one of the steroid forums!

Bupropion78

You did state that....."Hi, I have been on TRT therapy for about 6 months, I have felt well, the first 5 months +/- "

You than go on to say....."use Primotestosn (testosterone enanthate); 250 mgs twice a week"

- 250 mg twice a week is 500 mg......unless you meant to say 250 mg split twice weekly as in 125 mg every 3.5 days?

You than state that....."in the last 3/4 weeks I am using Testoprim 200mgs of enanthate + 50mgs of propionate, I have felt good, I am thinking of increasing the dose from 2 to 3 or 4 dosages, does anyone use high doses of testosterone ? How have they done?"

-you are already injecting a very high dose of testosterone (250 mg/week) which is not a trt dose as most men are using 100-150 mg/week and in some cases 200 mg/week (not needed by most)

- now you are thinking of increasing your dose from 2-3 or 4 dosages.....let alone asking if anyone uses high doses of testosterone.

- you are already on a very high dose for trt and just so you understand no one needs 250 mg/week to attain healthy TT/FT levels as such dose would have ones TT/FT levels way too high!

As I stated earlier what you are asking would be better served on one of the steroid forums!

I change Primoteston to Testoprim because in my country the lab that manufactering Primoteston (Bayer); are NOT relasing the med, so I change to Testoprim. Primoteston is the brand name of Enanthate of Testosterone. Testosprim is the brand name of Enanthate + Propionate of Testosterone. I decide to use Testosterone because all the time I felt tired, one day I read the book of Testosterone of Jack Campbell, then I decide to use Testosterone. There are times that I don´t feel anything, there are times that I feel very well. I don´t have time to go to the gym, I have to work 12 hours per day, I use Modafinil, but is expensive, so, I decide to ask if I can use Testosterone each third day. Maybe I don´t explain well, my English is not very wood, I can read Englih very well, but its difficult to write English. Sorry.

jdvert

What country do you live in? I have had both of those medicines from Mexico. Testoprim hurts like hell until you get used to it.

Like madman said if your using that much testosterone in a one week period your on a bodybuilding style cycle not a trt method.

You can inject everyday,eod e2d,e3d, but remember its your total for the week that counts.

Have you had blood work done? You can regret taking large amounts of testosterone without checking blood work and other values.

If I was you taking less is better until you figure out what you want to do?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me