Pregnenolone, missing piece?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gianluca

Seems like a pretty optimal level. I’m currently taking injectable progesterone and am shooting for a level between 0.8-1.2 I think. Labs just came back at 1.6 on 2mg of injectable progesterone each night before bed
Maybe going a bit off topic, but does that help you with sleep? Everything still k with libido/sexdrive?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

Maybe going a bit off topic, but does that help you with sleep? Everything still k with libido/sexdrive?
I always sleep good, so haven’t noticed any difference, that I’m aware of. I definitely sleep good while on it, so maybe it’s helping a little. Definitely hasn’t hurt it at all. And ya libido and sexual function is about the same. Maybe slightly easier to finish. Haven’t really noticed any subjective differences while being on it. If there are any subjective changes, they’re very subtle. No negatives that I’m aware of tho, which is good. Lowered my dose down to 1.5mg each night. Hoping this will bring my level down to 1.2. Will recheck my progesterone level in 4 weeks

McBeavy

I'll throw my $.02 in. I've been using sublingual pregnenolone for over a year. I use 3 drops which equals about 10mg of micronized version. I've used oral capsules before but I think the sublingual is better in terms of bio-availity. I use it in the mornings.

I find it just gives me a better sense of well being. I'm a pretty relaxed guy in general, but the pregnen just "smooths" things out for me. Are the effects huge? No. But definitely noticeable.

Gman86

I'll throw my $.02 in. I've been using sublingual pregnenolone for over a year. I use 3 drops which equals about 10mg of micronized version. I've used oral capsules before but I think the sublingual is better in terms of bio-availity. I use it in the mornings.

I find it just gives me a better sense of well being. I'm a pretty relaxed guy in general, but the pregnen just "smooths" things out for me. Are the effects huge? No. But definitely noticeable.
Where do u get the liquid Pregnenolone?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching