Buy Lab Tests Online

joshinator

My clinic will write me a prescription for oxandrolone but its too expensive. Its $8/50mg. Does anybody know of a legal, USA based pharmacy that would charge me less than that? That way i could have my prescription sent to that pharmacy instead of paying an arm and leg.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

sammmy

Low dose 15mg x 30 for $50:

lost cowboy

My clinic will write me a prescription for oxandrolone but its too expensive. Its $8/50mg. Does anybody know of a legal, USA based pharmacy that would charge me less than that? That way i could have my prescription sent to that pharmacy instead of paying an arm and leg.
What clinic are you with?

Wilson7

As above from Sammy. Oxandrolone Capsules Compounded 90 caps 15 mg for $99.95. Used this for a few weeks following my ALIF fusion/disc replacement, run the rest after I can become physically active again to restore some lean mass along with HRT. Personally wouldn't go more than 15 - 20 mg for 12 weeks and check ALT at about 10 weeks make sure you're not one of the white zebra's that has a greater degree of liver toxicity, but usually < 20 mg/d is low risk. Aside from cost, nandrolone in < 100 mg/wk will have minimal effects on ALT, lipids and SHBG, not so with OX. Again short term or intermittent, probably not a big deal, but why take a chance.

Wilson7

From a 1991 study by Friedl et al. Prolactin not on this graphic but did not change with the 100 or 300 mg/wk dosing. Only real difference is the decrease in E2, much less aromatization with ND than T.
T vs ND Freidl et al Table 2.jpg

Fortunate

Most veterans around here have heard me profess that I struggle with TRT. Very narrow therapeutic window. I recently asked Defy if there was something I could add to low dose TRT (ie, Natesto) other than testosterone that may help address some of my symptoms. I did not like nandrolone. They suggested Oxandrolone. I was advised that with a low dose (12.5mg daily), I would not need to cycle off.

I have it on hand but am reluctant to try it due to the hit on lipids. Anyone here have any luck using it without crushing their lipid profiles?

Wilson7

The big question is, does it really matter at those doses? Sure HDL drops and it is universal, but does that = significant increase in CAD risk? We don't know esp at doses that are not abusive. Best way to sort that out, get a CT angiogram, if the score is zero go forward with the OX, check it again in a year, then two, then five. If there is no change, in you, it probably doesn't matter. Enjoy QOL or continue to stress out. We're all going to die, just depends on how you want to get there.

avaialableuser

Most veterans around here have heard me profess that I struggle with TRT. Very narrow therapeutic window. I recently asked Defy if there was something I could add to low dose TRT (ie, Natesto) other than testosterone that may help address some of my symptoms. I did not like nandrolone. They suggested Oxandrolone. I was advised that with a low dose (12.5mg daily), I would not need to cycle off.

I have it on hand but am reluctant to try it due to the hit on lipids. Anyone here have any luck using it without crushing their lipid profiles?
In 1 month I lost a ton of hair on "the safest hair compound", anavar. But hair may not be a deal breaker for you.

Not sure about the narrow window you speak of. I know when I started TRT my doc prescribed everyone's favorite, T Cyp, which made me feel like shit. I gained a little mass but felt horrible; even adjusting from 100 to 150 to 200mls.

6 months later I self prescribed Sustanon250 and finally understood what everyone raved about regarding TRT. It was awesome. For 9 months. Then more hair shedding, oily skin, acne, backne, everything that could go wrong did.

This shit is so individual. You might just want to revisit the test.

Fortunate

In 1 month I lost a ton of hair on "the safest hair compound", anavar. But hair may not be a deal breaker for you.

Not sure about the narrow window you speak of. I know when I started TRT my doc prescribed everyone's favorite, T Cyp, which made me feel like shit. I gained a little mass but felt horrible; even adjusting from 100 to 150 to 200mls.

6 months later I self prescribed Sustanon250 and finally understood what everyone raved about regarding TRT. It was awesome. For 9 months. Then more hair shedding, oily skin, acne, backne, everything that could go wrong did.

I’ve tried lots of different things. Don’t wanna bore you with the details. Willing to give Sustanon a try, but also worry a little bit about some of the longer acting esters. In any case, I don’t think you can get it in the United States, legally, can you?

Gman86

any ideas or theories why u felt good on the sustanon and not the cypionate? Were u taking 250mg per week of sustanon when u we’re on it?

Gman86

Hey!
Big fan.

Are there legal places to acquire Doc prescribed NPP in the US?
I'm tired of the underground world.

Thanks
Unfortunately not. Makes me so bummed out when I think about it lol. My dream is for compounding pharmacies to finally offer NPP, and not just deca. There’s currently nobody that makes pharma or compounded NPP, and therefore there’s no way to get prescribed legit NPP. UGL is currently the only way to get NPP atm. I wish I could avoid the UGL market all together as well, but until primo becomes legal to prescribe in the U.S., and big pharma and/ or compounding pharmacies start producing NPP, it’s just unavoidable for me currently. Sucks

t_spacemonkey

I recently switched from c-pharma T cyp to T prop/daily. i do feel a big difference. libido increase. mood improvement. unfortunately UGL is the only way to go for pure T prop. this one comes with MCT oil as carrier. i'm not sure if its the different ester or carrier oil which makes the difference. Reading that many do better on short acting T which somewhat closer mimics a natural cycle

Guided_by_Voices

I recently switched from c-pharma T cyp to T prop/daily. i do feel a big difference. libido increase. mood improvement. unfortunately UGL is the only way to go for pure T prop. this one comes with MCT oil as carrier. i'm not sure if its the different ester or carrier oil which makes the difference. Reading that many do better on short acting T which somewhat closer mimics a natural cycle
Empower used to offer T-Prop. I had a prescription for it early in my T journey. Perhaps they still do.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me