Orgasm intensity and ejaculation volume after trt

Buy Lab Tests Online

Abonicex

I've seen that orgasm intensity is somehow related to ejaculation. The more you ejaculate the more spasms. Also this is also obviously related to ejaculation volume.

What happens after trt if it shuts down sperm production? Assume no HCG is being taken or can't be taken.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CKO

Volume goes down significantly. Intensity doesn't change for me unless my E2 levels are high (decreases intensity significantly).

jobshopper

I've seen that orgasm intensity is somehow related to ejaculation. The more you ejaculate the more spasms. Also this is also obviously related to ejaculation volume.

What happens after trt if it shuts down sperm production? Assume no HCG is being taken or can't be taken.
Have you tried Gene's N.O. Stack?

bixt

and had more when I was on 10mg test cyp daily vs 5mg daily.

I concur. Full loads for me are at 200mg+ (but there's extensive other reasons for not doing that dose). Small watery loads at 10mg daily (70mg week, especially with cyp not necessarily with prop).

One cannot optimise a protocol for the best health, the best "feelz", the best libido, the best erections, the best gains, the best sleep, the best ball size, the best water retention, the best HCT and now the best loads. Everything is a trade off. Pick some, lose some.

bixt

To be clear, your not taking HCG and have full volume at 200mg T Cyp?

Im not currently taking 200mg (just clarifying that, in case you are following my story in another thread as to what I current use).

But yes, when I do take 200mg+, my loads are much thicker, more volume and more white (not clear). Irrespective of HCG use or not.

The rationale behind this is the additional androgenic stimulation directly to the seminal vesicles and the prostate NOT the leydig/sertoli cells. Actual sperm is negligible in amount or colour as compared to the secretions of the seminal vesicles and the prostate.

madman

Super Moderator

Having low-t will have a negative impact on fertility, ejaculate volume/intensity/orgasm let alone libido/erectile function.

Healthy testosterone levels are needed.

Notice I stated healthy not high/absurdly as some would have you believe.

Even then much more to the story.

post #11/12

2:26-4:30

Volume goes down significantly. Intensity doesn't change for me unless my E2 levels are high (decreases intensity significantly).

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me