Oops! now what?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jiu Jitsu Dude

Hi Guys.

I tried to inject myself today in that "ventrogluteal" area (spelling?) and hit a gusher when I pulled out the needle. Blood dripped down my leg on floor etc. (a lot of blood). I thought everything was ok, no pain just all the blood. I know many aspirate but it's hard enough to hit the spot without aspirating lol. Look at the circle in my pic: That is the correct spot right? Will I need to reinject more if I hit a vain? not sure what to do? Last week my wife injected me no problem (with a needle of course-for the jokers)... Kinda sweating and slight cough but feel good...

Attachments

• tim sept 2018 154.JPG
    tim sept 2018 154.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 156
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
M

MarkM

Hi there. Something went array! I inject in the ventrogluteal all the time. I see the injection point, where is your trochanter in relation to that point. The trochanter is where the femur joins the hip. Real boney area with little no muscle.

Jiu Jitsu Dude

The area felt lumped with a muscle they way my wife described last week. It seemed like the exact spot. What should I do? inject more or wait 3.5 days for next injection?

I will ask my wife where in relation is the trochanter from my spot (she's in medical field). Let you know later. Thanks Mark

M

MarkM

Stand up and raise that leg straight out in front of you. Feel your hip and you should be able to feel that trochanter moving where it connects to your hip. My trochanter would be exactly where you injected yourself. You hip looks similar to mine so I am pretty sure you hit the trochanter with the needle.

Here is a diagram of the ventrogluteal area.
1537482755567.png

So you need to move up and then forward. Looks like you injected where the palm of the hand is on this illustration.

fifty

I inject into almost that exact spot. You should buy a lottery ticket because you hit one of the few vessels in that area.

If it makes you feel any better i hit a nerve in my delt the other week. Needle went in and needle came back out very quickly. Quite a zing. I envy guys who can do subq for all

Jiu Jitsu Dude

I inject into almost that exact spot. You should buy a lottery ticket because you hit one of the few vessels in that area.

If it makes you feel any better i hit a nerve in my delt the other week. Needle went in and needle came back out very quickly. Quite a zing. I envy guys who can do subq for all
I guess I'm special in a way! LOL. Don't want to ever hit a nerve - ouch

Jiu Jitsu Dude

why not just inject in the thigh or delt?

MarkM recommended these to me and it was quite painless.
Easy Touch® Insulin Syringes 28 Gauge &nbsp|&nbsp 1/2 in 1 cc Syringe
That will be my next change hopefully. I'm so new to this but I went from a 18ga draw and 22ga 1-1/2" injection needle per doc (whom I'm dumping soon) to a 23ga 1" that I draw and inject with same. With the 1-1/2" needle I swear it felt like I hit my bone or a nerve in my quad (and I'm fairly muscular / fat and 240lbs). But my body seems to like IM injections (or at least I think it does). I'm just starting to feel good on this new E3.5 Day protocol so I'm afraid to change to much at once. But I really want to try the small needles!!!! SOON

fifty

My buddy uses 1.5” needles and i think he’s nuts. He’s like 6’4 300lbs. He will admit though that he only inserts the 1.5” needle about half way in.

carkrazy

That will be my next change hopefully. I'm so new to this but I went from a 18ga draw and 22ga 1-1/2" injection needle per doc (whom I'm dumping soon) to a 23ga 1" that I draw and inject with same. With the 1-1/2" needle I swear it felt like I hit my bone or a nerve in my quad (and I'm fairly muscular / fat and 240lbs). But my body seems to like IM injections (or at least I think it does). I'm just starting to feel good on this new E3.5 Day protocol so I'm afraid to change to much at once. But I really want to try the small needles!!!! SOON

I went through the whole list of syringe sizes. prior to switching on MarkM's recommendation. I was drawing with a 18 gauge and injecting with a 1" 25 gauge. I normally alternate thigh injections and they would get sore for a couple of days but it was tolerable. However, these easy touch insulin syringes are absolutely painless. best syringe by far. takes a bit to draw but its worth it. i injected in my delt for the first time today and barely felt anything.
I also notice that with the insulin syringe, there is never any left over testosterone. I've always noticed with the luer lock type syringe that there is always a bit of testosterone left in the base of the needle lock. quite a bit actually.

Jiu Jitsu Dude

I went through the whole list of syringe sizes. prior to switching on MarkM's recommendation. I was drawing with a 18 gauge and injecting with a 1" 25 gauge. I normally alternate thigh injections and they would get sore for a couple of days but it was tolerable. However, these easy touch insulin syringes are absolutely painless. best syringe by far. takes a bit to draw but its worth it. i injected in my delt for the first time today and barely felt anything.
I also notice that with the insulin syringe, there is never any left over testosterone. I've always noticed with the luer lock type syringe that there is always a bit of testosterone left in the base of the needle lock. quite a bit actually.
I guess the delt with a 1/2" needle would be IM correct? My delts are solid not fatty (my gut not so much lol), maybe I should order some. Where did you buy? Did it leave a noticeable bump or circle etc?

Edit: I see where you bought them. Wow, great price too!

carkrazy

I guess the delt with a 1/2" needle would be IM correct? My delts are solid not fatty (my gut not so much lol), maybe I should order some. Where did you buy? Did it leave a noticeable bump or circle etc?

Edit: I see where you bought them. Wow, great price too!

Yes, it's definitely IM with the 1/2" in the delt, and based upon the sexy pic you posted here it would be IM in the thigh too. LOL! just kidding about the sexy part. The thigh is super easy. no twisting around hoping you get the right spot. best way to gauge where to inject in the thigh is if you put your hand in your jeans pocket and press your thigh with your middle finger that's your spot. I like to alternate injection sites. I'm OCD like that.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me