Online / video therapy? Couples therapy success stories?

Buy Lab Tests Online

crazyhaha

Hey everyone, I'm having some psychological fallout from TRT, erectile dysfunction, and related relationship problems. I'm trying to convince my wife to do couples therapy but currently failing on that front.

I've seen a therapist in the past a few times. It helped in the short term, but didn't really make much difference in my long term general anxiety and depression.

So three questions:
1. Does anyone have experience with the newer online places, better help, talkspace, etc., ?

2. Can anyone recommend a specific sex therapist they had success with? I can always call and ask about online or phone appointments.

3. Does anyone have any couples therapy success stories? It might help me motivate my wife.

Thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I really like Rebecca Watson

Nelson Vergel interviews Rebecca Watson, author, marriage consultant, and founder of www.PeakMarriage.com. Rebecca works with individuals and couples to increase attraction and connection in their marriages. She is the author of "I WANT SEX, HE WANTS FRIES" (amazon.com) and has helped dozens of relationships regain attraction and better sex.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me