New Atrevis Hydrogel Based Testosterone Cream from Empower: Surprising Results!

Buy Lab Tests Online

MDavidW76

So applying T cream directly to penis will give you better flaccid hang?
It does for me. I was in a vehicle accident and all of my ligaments and tendons are always super tight in my groin and crotch, so if I’m sitting around I get some “turtle” action going on down there, I found that once I’ve applied my two clicks to my scrotum and surrounding area, that whatever I have left on my hands I can apply to my tool and it helps with that. Also found that before washing my hands that if I give them a little spritz of water I can rewet what’s left on the skin and better apply the remainder.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Wolverine

Using Hydrogel: 12/15/21 labs: 1 click (50mg) on scrotum, my labs 8 hours after application were: Total T: 888 (250-1100). Free T: 211 (35-155) and DHT 287 (12-65).

Moved to 1 click (50mg) on each shoulder (100mg total). Labs done 8 hours after application: Total T: 316 (250-1100) and Free T: 60 (35-155). Needless to say, huge difference between application sites. I did not run DHT but I assume it is lower. I'm going to increase to the prescribed 4 clicks (200mg total). Everyone is different but my normal skin doesn't appear to absorb very well. This is the same problem I had when I tried non-hydrogel creams 10 years ago before going to pellets and then injections.

Any recommendation for good absorption sites outside of the shoulders and scrotum and where the 5AR receptors are low to keep DHT lower? Tx.

MDavidW76

It would be great if we had a “roadmap” of where the majority of those receptors were. I searched in vain as all I could find were pictures of hair loss related to those receptors. My best guess is where the skin is thinnest and close to where testosterone originated from. Maybe the inside of the thighs after putting on underwear?
I’ve seen where some people put it on the back of their legs, behind the knee. Armpits? Ass cheeks?

Weasel

Has anyone experience low e2 using this? I had about full blown panic attack yesterday which in the past has only happened with low e2.

Fortunate

Has anyone experience low e2 using this? I had about full blown panic attack yesterday which in the past has only happened with low e2.
Could it be supraphysiologic testosterone levels? I had tons of anxiety on creams and I am certain I was way over the top.

newuser

Could it be supraphysiologic testosterone levels? I had tons of anxiety on creams and I am certain I was way over the top.
I've had same experience with transdermal testosterone. I believe its caused by very quick and high peak. Injectable short testosterone ester like propionate have same effects.

Weasel

I cannot say for sure as I dont have labs coming up for 2 weeks yet. I'm only on 100mg (2 clicks) vs using 4 clicks like most so I dont think that is the case but cannot say for certain.

My line of thinking was elevated DHT causing low e2 but again, pure speculation at this point.

Wolverine

Got labs back after doing 4 clicks total (50mg/click). 1 click on each bicep and 1 click on each inner forearm. Labs done 9 hours after application. Total T 1026 (264-916); Free T 21.2 (7.2-24). Higher results but I feel like I have low E symptoms and I do not take an AI. I did not pull DHT since I was paying for this out of pocket, but I know there are more 5ar receptors in the skin and based on my scrotal results (DHT way off the charts) I assume that my DHT is elevated, likely not as much as scrotal but still elevated. As @Cataceous has stated:

Do you know what your DHT is? It can be quite high with use of a scrotal transdermal product. This in turn can reduce estrogenic activity, possibly affecting libido. DHT acts as both an aromatase inhibitor and as an estrogen receptor antagonist.

Im with ya @Weasel, I believe high DHT can result in low E symptoms. I have had achey muscles, joints etc no libido etc with the aforementioned decent T levels. As is always stated, everyone is different.

Weasel

Got labs back after doing 4 clicks total (50mg/click). 1 click on each bicep and 1 click on each inner forearm. Labs done 9 hours after application. Total T 1026 (264-916); Free T 21.2 (7.2-24). Higher results but I feel like I have low E symptoms and I do not take an AI. I did not pull DHT since I was paying for this out of pocket, but I know there are more 5ar receptors in the skin and based on my scrotal results (DHT way off the charts) I assume that my DHT is elevated, likely not as much as scrotal but still elevated. As @Cataceous has stated:

Do you know what your DHT is? It can be quite high with use of a scrotal transdermal product. This in turn can reduce estrogenic activity, possibly affecting libido. DHT acts as both an aromatase inhibitor and as an estrogen receptor antagonist.

Im with ya @Weasel, I believe high DHT can result in low E symptoms. I have had achey muscles, joints etc no libido etc with the aforementioned decent T levels. As is always stated, everyone is different.
I've got labs coming up in a week. I requested DHT to be included. I'm going to go the day before and get a TT peak level on my own and then get a valley level with the labs at the doc.

madman

Super Moderator

Would pay no attention to your FT results as you wasted your money testing it using the piss poor known to be inaccurate direct immunoassay.

Yet on previous bloodwork you had it tested using one of the most accurate assays ED.

You are hitting a high-end TT 1000 ng/dL which is more than decent and more importantly, your FT is going to be very high even if you had high/highish SHBG.

You run a lowish SHBG 20 nmol/L so if you are hitting a high-end TT 1000 ng/dL then your FT would most likely be high 35-40 ng/dL.

FT 5-10ng/dL would be considered low.

FT 16-31 ng/dl (top-end) is healthy.

7 years in on the forum you should know better.

I agree with Systemlord, your free T isn't good. It is your free T and not total T that you should be focused on and is what gives you the positive T effects. See how you feel with your free T towards the top of the range (take TRT and/or reduce SHBG). Many men on here are over the top of the free T range. In order I tried: creams, pellets, injections (cypionate) and now hyrdrogel. By far injections and hydrogel have been the best. I had stable levels on injections but wanted to try hyrdogel given its reviews here and wanted more to mimic natural daily levels. Hydrogel applied to the scrotum will most likely greatly increase your all your related levels, including T, free T and DHT. 50mg (one click) had me at 888 total T (1100 top range), free T at 211 (155 top range) and DHT at 287 (top range 65). My SHBG usually hovers around 20. As you can see, my DHT is more than 4 times the top of the range. I have switched application site to 1 click on each shoulder every morning in an effort to bring down the DHT. Work in progress.

madman

Super Moderator

Take a good look at where his TT sits and more importantly FT!

His SHBG is in the low 40s.

Most especially the ones from all those bum-ass bro forums would have you thinking/believing that he would need to be running an absurdly high TT well beyond 1000 ng/dL to hit a healthy let alone high FT, especially in cases of highish/high SHBG.

We have quite a few of them lurking on here.

Many have no clue as to where their FT level truly sits.

Wolverine

Take a good look at where his TT sits and more importantly FT!

His SHBG is in the low 40s.

Most especially the ones from all those bum-ass bro forums would have you thinking/believing that he would need to be running an absurdly high TT well beyond 1000 ng/dL to hit a healthy let alone high FT, especially in cases of highish/high SHBG.

We have quite a few of them lurking on here.

Many have no clue as to where their FT level truly sits.
Thanks for your input. You call it like you see it, which I appreciate. I thought about which lab to do but this was on sale and I was paying out of pocket. I have been trying the Atrevis base for months now. Had some good T levels but when I did measure DHT it was always very high and I felt like low E.

Weasel

Thanks for your input. You call it like you see it, which I appreciate. I thought about which lab to do but this was on sale and I was paying out of pocket. I have been trying the Atrevis base for months now. Had some good T levels but when I did measure DHT it was always very high and I felt like low E.
@Wolverine Let me guess, you've always had lower DHT levels prior to creams?

Weasel

Just got lab results back and I really figured they would be higher using 2 clicks per day based on others experiences within this thread.

1st Lab results for TT were: 482 (242-871)

So I ran the same test again 3 days later: 205 (300-623)

These labs were both drawn 2.5-3hrs post application.

Is it even worth trying 4 clicks or do I just chalk it up as I'm a non absorber?

Fortunate

Just got lab results back and I really figured they would be higher using 2 clicks per day based on others experiences within this thread.

1st Lab results for TT were: 482 (242-871)

So I ran the same test again 3 days later: 205 (300-623)

These labs were both drawn 2.5-3hrs post application.

Is it even worth trying 4 clicks or do I just chalk it up as I'm a non absorber?
Interesting. My theory that you were over the top seems less likely in light of these numbers. Any chance the panic attacks were unrelated to TRT?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me