New Antidepressant Improved Sexual Function in Depressed Men and Women

Buy Lab Tests Online

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
I once overdosed on 30mg buspirone (got the dose wrong) - electric shocks in the head (serotonin syndrome), dizziness, nausea, weakness, sweating, and vomited. It did make orgasm very easy to reach, which was the goal but the side effects were horrific. Lower doses 5mg and 10mg did not work.
I tried buspirone and would get these dizziness attacks while driving that felt scary and dangerous. Had to stop.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

sammmy

The dizzy sex is the new trend! They don't know how this "antidepressant" works, my guess it made the patients so dizzy that their depression paled in comparison and they forgot all about it LOL

Keep in mind that manufacturers always downplay the side effects so if they list 49% got dizzy, it's probably closer to 100%.

BadassBlues

Yes, it seems they have enhanced the new drug in some respects. Buspirone only made 12% of trial participants dizzy where gepirone affects 49%.
I remember wanting Buspirone to work so bad as it seemed a perfect cure for my anxiety at the time. Sadly, it just didn't work as expected. I did not get any of the dizziness you describe, but it made me very docile and unmotivated. I believe this to be a drug better suited for females. And before I get flamed and burned at the stake for saying that, it's the same effect I had with oxytocin. Male and female chemistry is different in many regards. What may be the silver bullet for one is the kryptonite for the other.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me