Nelson Vergel 's Testosterone plus HCG Protocol

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

xqfq

I believe the draw order makes little difference with respect to the pharmacokinetics.

I find it much easier to draw the testosterone first. With testosterone, there's always bubbles I like to move around and then push out of the syringe after drawing. If I draw HCG first it makes it much more difficult to do that, so my dosing of testosterone ends up being less accurate.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I find it much easier to draw the testosterone first. With testosterone, there's always bubbles I like to move around and then push out of the syringe after drawing. If I draw HCG first it makes it much more difficult to do that, so my dosing of testosterone ends up being less accurate.
How do you avoid low pressure in your hCG vial? I didn't have problems with bubbles as long as I drew the testosterone pretty slowly, but I agree it's easier drawing it first. More recently I'm preparing extra syringes containing only the water-based drugs, so I can pre-pressurize that vial and then always draw from it after the testosterone.

Blackhawk

How do you avoid low pressure in your hCG vial? I didn't have problems with bubbles as long as I drew the testosterone pretty slowly, but I agree it's easier drawing it first. More recently I'm preparing extra syringes containing only the water-based drugs, so I can pre-pressurize that vial and then always draw from it after the testosterone.

I do the same as @xqfq. I do not ever inject air into the HCG vial, only allow it equalize when first mixing, and have never had any problem with it. I use 5000iu vials with 2.5ml of fluid. I could see a problem developing if it was 10Kiu and 10ml, but at 2.5ml volume, no problem.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I do the same as @xqfq. I do not ever inject air into the HCG vial, only allow it equalize when first mixing, and have never had any problem with it. I use 5000iu vials with 2.5ml of fluid. I could see a problem developing if it was 10Kiu and 10ml, but at 2.5ml volume, no problem.
The extra viscosity of the oil may help prevent the suction from pulling it into the hCG vial. But in the reverse case I have had a water-based drug sucked from the syringe into the oil-based drug when the vial's pressure was too low.

Blackhawk

The extra viscosity of the oil may help prevent the suction from pulling it into the hCG vial. But in the reverse case I have had a water-based drug sucked from the syringe into the oil-based drug when the vial's pressure was too low.

Could be correct. I've never had that problem drawing T first, HCG second.

Another technique rather than injecting air into vial is to just insert a new clean needle into the vial without the plunger in the syringe from time to time to allow pressure to equalize.

xqfq

I don't think I've ever had problems with low pressure in the HCG vile (Empower HCG, if it matters). With my testosterone, I inject several (5 or so) syringes worth of air when I first break the seal on the vile. This seems to help speed up the draw into my insulin syringes.

JimGainz

My urologist said to never take HCG and testosterone on the same day because it spikes estrogen too much. I do it the same day just to cut down on the number of times I pin each week. Also, many docs warn to never mix HCG and test in the same syringe but I have used it this way for the past few months, thanks to Nelson’s video, and had some of the best labs in a long time.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Are you guys still mixing test and hCG? Anyone discover any issues not described here? What size needles are you using? @Cataceous, I believe you are using 31g needles?
Yes, still using 31g needles and still combining water- and oil-based drugs in the same syringe. Testosterone esters and peptides in the morning, progesterone and peptides before bed.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale