Is Long Term HCG Use Toxic to Testicular Cells?

Buy Lab Tests Online
NELSON Vergel my dear Brother, i found this Information out today. Do you find it SCARY or not SCARY at all?

The PUBmed Research" article here hCG-induced endoplasmic reticulum stress triggers apoptosis and reduces steroidogenic enzyme expression through activating transcription factor 6 in Leydig cells of the testis Their CONCLUSION is right at end of course. it basically states about too Regular HCG stressing out very much an Enzymatic process within Leydig cells. and making them become exhausted Leydig Cells".

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
NELSON Vergel my dear Brother, i found this Information out today. Do you find it SCARY or not SCARY at all?

The PUBmed Research" article here hCG-induced endoplasmic reticulum stress triggers apoptosis and reduces steroidogenic enzyme expression through activating transcription factor 6 in Leydig cells of the testis Their CONCLUSION is right at end of course. it basically states about too Regular HCG stressing out very much an Enzymatic process within Leydig cells. and making them become exhausted Leydig Cells".

Study done in vitro (in the lab) using cells, not mice or humans.

I have used HCG for 6 years nonstop and it still works to keep my testicles full. I am only reminded on how well it works when I forget to inject HCG.

LONG TERM HCG- Does it stop working due to testicle Leydig cell desensitization?

This study of two people did not show issues after 23 months of high doses: A STUDY OF HUMAN TESTICULAR FUNCTION BY THE USE OF HUMAN MENOPAUSAL GONADOTROPHIN AND OF HUMAN CHORIONIC GONADOTROPHIN IN MALE HYPOGONADOTROPHIC EUNUCHOIDISM AND INFANTILISM : Acta Endocrinologica

This study showed no long term reduction in efficacy:
THE EFFECT OF SHORT AND LONG TERM HUMAN CHORIONIC GONADOTROPHIN (HCG) ADMINISTRATION ON PLASMA TESTOSTERONE LEVELS IN KLINEFELTER'S SYNDROME : Acta Endocrinologica

This old study in rats probably fueled the misconception, but at these doses in rat cells HCG receptor occupancy returned to normal after 120 hours. How can we extrapolate to humans?http://www.sciencedirect.com/science...03720777900727

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me