Nelson Vergel 's New Testosterone Clinic Set-Up and Educational Company

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I hope that along with partners we could improve the level of care and education in the TRT field. Wish us luck!

Milestones Solutions provides turnkey solutions for clinics. Our platform simplifies complicated subjects such as clinic setup, patient management, blood tests, and prescriptions. Our team is comprised of experts in the healthcare, pharmaceutical, and software development industries.

We focus on using the latest technology and scientific data regarding Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) subject matter and apply that to a powerful and easy-to-use software platform for healthcare providers to assist in effectively treating patients.

Our platform uses our extensive algorithm to analyze each individual patient according to their symptoms, biomarkers, and needs. It provides a personalized patient care plan which recommends treatments, blood tests, prescription medications, follow-up consultations, and much more.

Milestones Solutions Homepage Feb 2017.jpg

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I hope that along with partners we could improve the level of care and education in the TRT field. Wish us luck!

Milestones Solutions provides turnkey solutions for clinics. Our platform simplifies complicated subjects such as clinic setup, patient management, blood tests, and prescriptions. Our team is comprised of experts in the healthcare, pharmaceutical, and software development industries.

We focus on using the latest technology and scientific data regarding Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) subject matter and apply that to a powerful and easy-to-use software platform for healthcare providers to assist in effectively treating patients.

Our platform uses our extensive algorithm to analyze each individual patient according to their symptoms, biomarkers, and needs. It provides a personalized patient care plan which recommends treatments, blood tests, prescription medications, follow-up consultations, and much more.

View attachment 3165

Amazing Nelson! Congrats on having began your project!

This will help more men than anything else, it's like the old saying "Give a man a fish, and you feed him for the day. Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime".

We need to abolish these injection cycles that are every lunar eclipse.

Weasel

View attachment 3165

This is amazing for all men. Thank you for all you do Nelson!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me