Nandrolone Experiences

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sly

Nice anecdot! How long have you been taking nandrolone and do you experience any of the negative side effects folk's mention. If so, how do you mitigate them?
I’ve been on nandrolone for 3 years. Started at 60mg a week, then to 80mg for about 2 years. 4 months ago switched to 160mg. My hemoglobin is usually 17-20, was actually 16 on the 160mg. I do experience sides from high Estrogen, but yak 1mg of anastrozole per week and that does the trick lowering it and eliminating sides for me.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Fernando Almaguer

I’ve been on nandrolone for 3 years. Started at 60mg a week, then to 80mg for about 2 years. 4 months ago switched to 160mg. My hemoglobin is usually 17-20, was actually 16 on the 160mg. I do experience sides from high Estrogen, but yak 1mg of anastrozole per week and that does the trick lowering it and eliminating sides for me.
thank you Sly

DixieWrecked

You are very welcome Fernando.
I have been on a protocol very similar to this. One thing I noticed from Nandrolone is that I am a little socially awkward on it. Have you noticed anything like that? Not assertive enough. Like too laid back. Not giving a shit, not necessarily in a bad way but i can be depending on the situation. But during social exchanges eye contact is more uncomfortable for me.

Gus80

I have been on a protocol very similar to this. One thing I noticed from Nandrolone is that I am a little socially awkward on it. Have you noticed anything like that? Not assertive enough. Like too laid back. Not giving a shit, not necessarily in a bad way but i can be depending on the situation. But during social exchanges eye contact is more uncomfortable for me.
Have you tried increasing the ratio of one of the two to see if that changes?

DixieWrecked

Yeah I have fiddled around with it. 35-100mg of test 200-600mg of Nandrolone. Otherwise I feel really good on the nandrolone base. I do like the chill feeling of it. i will try it again eventually and get some bloodwork done on it. Be more scientific about dialing in.

Gus80

Yeah I have fiddled around with it. 35-100mg of test 200-600mg of Nandrolone. Otherwise I feel really good on the nandrolone base. I do like the chill feeling of it. i will try it again eventually and get some bloodwork done on it. Be more scientific about dialing in.
There are studies in rats showing that deca decreases serotonin and dopamine, something good for those who have excess and obviously bad for those who have little.
Testo is the opposite, I have the clear feeling that I am close to borderline bipolar, something I never had before TRT, but since I have experienced Serotonin Syndrome with ayahuasca, it reminds me of a milder version of the same nightmare.
At Deca Only I felt like a Buddhist Zen master, very relaxed. But not necessarily shy. I definitely like deca a lot more.

JimGainz

Pm

I upped my nandrolone from 80mg a week to 160mg a week along with my normal 200mg testosterone and I’m leaner than I’ve ever been and hair on my head is thicker. I honestly feel the best I ever have in my 6 years of trt. My lab numbers are also among the best they ever have been. I started taking the nandrolone for arthritis, but a I’ve seen so many other benefits.
I have also benefited from a nandrolone based protocol- I do 80mg Testosterone / 120 nandrolone every 6 days. HCT is actually lower than when I did just Testosterone every 3 days. I had mentioned previously that I was having some BP elevations. Likely it was the nandrolone but could be age and family history. 50 mg of Losartan nightly took care of that plus I read a study where Losartan and other ARB blood pressure meds actually reverses any LVH / cardiac remodeling from steroid use so it’s definitely a great add-on if you need it.

DixieWrecked

There are studies in rats showing that deca decreases serotonin and dopamine, something good for those who have excess and obviously bad for those who have little.
Testo is the opposite, I have the clear feeling that I am close to borderline bipolar, something I never had before TRT, but since I have experienced Serotonin Syndrome with ayahuasca, it reminds me of a milder version of the same nightmare.
At Deca Only I felt like a Buddhist Zen master, very relaxed. But not necessarily shy. I definitely like deca a lot more.
I know what you mean about the bipolar thing on high test. I get very erratic as well and it negatively effects my relationships. In my opinion that can be remedied if estrogen is stabilized in the correct range. I also came to the realization that cypionate doesn't sit well with me. It's as if my body can't handle the constant stimulation. I can't ever relax. But if I pin propionate everyday it feels much more natural to me. I get a good boost during the day but it's not perpetual and allows me some balance.

I like hearing all of these anecdotes of people using unconventional protocols. It helps people to realize that good protocols are out there and to not get discouraged.

Sly

I have also benefited from a nandrolone based protocol- I do 80mg Testosterone / 120 nandrolone every 6 days. HCT is actually lower than when I did just Testosterone every 3 days. I had mentioned previously that I was having some BP elevations. Likely it was the nandrolone but could be age and family history. 50 mg of Losartan nightly took care of that plus I read a study where Losartan and other ARB blood pressure meds actually reverses any LVH / cardiac remodeling from steroid use so it’s definitely a great add-on if you need it.
Nandrolone lowering HCT while on testosterone seems like a unique phenomenon. Yet you, and others have experienced it. Nandrolone is supposed to raise HCT, which it did for me in the beginning , but at the lower 60 and 80mg doses. At the 160 dose, it lowered it for me. I am curious to see if it continues to hold at my next labs in July.

apsjiml

Hey everyone. I wanted to get input on what people's experiences with nandrolone have been, whether prescribed in low doses for joint pain, cachexia or just simply wanting to put on size. I have been prescribed nandrolone for the past year for joint pain through the Baylor College of Medicine, which I have taken on and off at 50-100 mg per week.

What has everyone who has taken nandrolone experienced while taking it, both in terms of physical effects and mental effects? I have experienced depression, lethargy, short-term memory issues, joint pain relief, increased hunger, decreased libido, increased workout recovery, and potential estrogen management relief.

Here are some studies (animal models) discussing nandrolone's effect on neurotransmitters, and in particular, dopamine, and its potential impact on behavior, mood, learning, and memory.

The anabolic-androgenic steroid nandrolone decanoate affects the density of dopamine receptors in the male rat brain. - PubMed - NCBI (dopamine)
The Impact of Nandrolone Decanoate on the Central Nervous System (learning, behavior, and memory)
The anabolic androgenic steroid nandrolone decanoate affects mRNA expression of dopaminergic but not serotonergic receptors - ScienceDirect (dopamine)
Nandrolone abuse decreases anxiety and impairs memory in rats via central androgenic receptors (anxiety and memory)
Europe PMC (dopamine and serotonin)

I would really like to get some feedback on what everyone's experience has been.

@Nelson Vergel @Gman86 @Cataceous @Vince Carter @Jason Sypolt
I see the studies you posted but I want to make sure you understand that 19 nor is actually bioidentical , everyone has that hormone that everyone has, granted in small amounts. The amount of what they give rats in these studies is a huge dosage to represent steroid abuse, not something a human as replacement trt would use. The first study is 15mg / kg , which would be for a 215lb male 1500mg not 50mg like you are talking about. Just pointing that out.

T

tareload

I see the studies you posted but I want to make sure you understand that 19 nor is actually bioidentical , everyone has that hormone that everyone has, granted in small amounts. The amount of what they give rats in these studies is a huge dosage to represent steroid abuse, not something a human as replacement trt would use. The first study is 15mg / kg , which would be for a 215lb male 1500mg not 50mg like you are talking about. Just pointing that out.
While not perfect, HED is your friend when citing and discussing these studies.

Post in thread 'TRT to Supraphysiological Levels for Body Building' TRT to Supraphysiological Levels for Body Building

Post in thread 'TRT to Supraphysiological Levels for Body Building' TRT to Supraphysiological Levels for Body Building

See later posts in thread for more plots.

DS3

Yes. Agreed. There is reference within either this thread or @readalot threas above that touched on the human equivalent doses. The HEDs from these studies are actually closer 200-300 mg weekly for the average size male.

Gus80

I know what you mean about the bipolar thing on high test. I get very erratic as well and it negatively effects my relationships. In my opinion that can be remedied if estrogen is stabilized in the correct range. I also came to the realization that cypionate doesn't sit well with me. It's as if my body can't handle the constant stimulation. I can't ever relax. But if I pin propionate everyday it feels much more natural to me. I get a good boost during the day but it's not perpetual and allows me some balance.

I like hearing all of these anecdotes of people using unconventional protocols. It helps people to realize that good protocols are out there and to not get discouraged.
Propionate Only is a protocol I intend to test in 2 weeks.
According to a video I watched by Dr Rand Mcclain, some people tend to have higher cortisol elevations, he recommends 400 to 800mg of phosphatidylserine at night to bring it down.

Sly

Propionate Only is a protocol I intend to test in 2 weeks.
According to a video I watched by Dr Rand Mcclain, some people tend to have higher cortisol elevations, he recommends 400 to 800mg of phosphatidylserine at night to bring it down.
Gus80,
Was dose are you going to run of the propionate and for how long?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me