My experiment with IP6 (Iron chelator)

Buy Lab Tests Online

Blackhawk

I "home brewed" a batch up. I found a sup company that had bulk IP-6 and bulk inositol. 1 kilo IP-6 mixed with 500 grams inositol for the 4:1 mix.
I am taking 3 level tablespoons in the morning, when I remember:)
I bought a small electronic scale from Amazon that reads up to 50 grams (worked like a charm) and used it to see what a level tablespoon would weigh.
I cant find my note now but I think it came out at 3 grams per level tablespoon. I will check tonight again.
Calbear has other issues so he is taking a much higher dose.

care to share the product names?

I have sensitivity to artificial and natural flavors, so can't take for example cell forte, so I search for bulk powders that have no added ingredients (or least added).

I bought Source naturals IP-6 at allstar, actually better price per weight on 200g bulk powder than 400g, bought several, and Healthy origins inositol on amazon to mix at 4:1

Good idea using a scale to determine weight per volume. I use a small scale that weighs to 10ths of grams for my espresso dose every day, so covered there.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

OMI100

care to share the product names?

I have sensitivity to artificial and natural flavors, so can't take for example cell forte, so I search for bulk powders that have no added ingredients (or least added).

I bought Source naturals IP-6 at allstar, actually better price per weight on 200g bulk powder than 400g, bought several, and Healthy origins inositol on amazon to mix at 4:1

Good idea using a scale to determine weight per volume. I use a small scale that weighs to 10ths of grams for my espresso dose every day, so covered there.

3 grams per level tablespoon (Home Brew Mix).
NutriVitaShop
I used a large plastic bottle with a wide mouth. The kind you get 5 lbs of protein powder in.
Layered the IP-6 and inositol, as I added them into the jug.
Put the cap on and shook it and turned it a number of times to mix the contents.
Transferred the contends to a empty plastic (2 lbs 11.8 oz) ground coffee container with a wide mouth.
1 kilo IP-6 to 500 grams inositol.
BTW #1 the inositol is reeeeeeealy fine... Like flour.... So expect a small white cloud when you transfer it to a smaller container:)
BTW #2 The positive effects, based on the published data, are dose dependent. So depending on what you are taking it for the dose is not static.

Last edited:

K.pietera

I am using Jarrow Vince. It looks like a really good supplement to prevent cancer and it definitely helped with my iron. I read that it is very important to take on a very empty stomach. I take 1000mg once daily.
After my experiment and lab tests and keep wondering. Can this help lower HCT? I think so. Didn’t have mine tested but i will. I will post results here
A very empty stomach is right in the morning or aprox 3 to 4 hours post meal if I"m correct ?

I want to take it also because my iron levels are way to high also my transferritin. But hct and hmbg are high normal. Thay been said I know to much of iron is dangerous... I also pee dark orange the last week can that be from iron overload ?

Last edited:

DorianGray

A very emty stomach is right in the morning or aprox 3 to 4 hours post meal if I"m correct ?

I want to take it also because my iron levels are way to high also my transferritin. But hct and hmbg are high normal. Thay been said I know to much of iron is dangerous... I also pee dark orange the last week can dat be from iron overload ?
Sure sounds like it. You should consult a physician, ideally, a hematologist. Iron overload can cause liver, heart, brain, pancreas damage.

K.pietera

Yes I will talk to my doc about it. Firstly try to donate my blood , take the sups for 2 weeks or so , and do my bloodwork again. Also next week my echo of my testicle hopfully it is nothing to bad , that will give me peace of mind

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me