My Experience On Jatenzo (Oral TRT) Log

Buy Lab Tests Online

Systemlord

@Systemlord, how would you rate the psychological impact of Jatenzo
My friends and family are noticing a much high confidence, self-worth and a person who will stand up for themselves.

Was it not an issue before
Mood was an issue before Jatenzo, which is also directly linked to diabetes. As my diabetes management improves, mood improves along with it.

My A1C is now 6.4%, down from 7.2%.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Fortunate

My friends and family are noticing a much high confidence, self-worth and a person who will stand up for themselves.

Mood was an issue before Jatenzo, which is also directly linked to diabetes. As my diabetes management improves, mood improves along with it.

My A1C is now 6.4%, down from 7.2%.
Appreciate your responses, as always. I’m sure this is documented somewhere in this thread or elsewhere on the forum, but do you mind describing how injections were bad for you and how are Jatenzo has been better?

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
@Systemlord Thanks for sharing!
Please remind us what Jatenzo dose you are taking.

Have you had bloodwork done after 8 weeks that you can share? I am interested in lipids, Total and Free T, SHBG, AST/ALT, & hematocrit. Thanks

Systemlord

I’m sure this is documented somewhere in this thread or elsewhere on the forum, but do you mind describing how injections were bad for you and how are Jatenzo has been better?
Injecting daily and every other day was the only time I showed any benefit to injections, it was also the only time I had problems with super low blood pressure when falling asleep and burning in my skin.

I know it has something to do with iron, because when on the verge of iron deficiency these symptoms aren't present. I know it has something to do with the half-life, or super steady hormones that causes these issues.

The Jatenzo half-life is measured in hours where injections half-life is days. This is the only difference and it can be nothing else.

Systemlord

@Systemlord Thanks for sharing!
Please remind us what Jatenzo dose you are taking.

Have you had bloodwork done after 8 weeks that you can share? I am interested in lipids, Total and Free T, SHBG, AST/ALT, & hematocrit. Thanks
I have had no lipid testing done since June 2021, but if my continuing decline in A1C and weight loss is any indication, it's got to be much improved since I last tested it.

I also suspect the last phlebotomy dropped my ferritin due to being a month apart as my endo wanted to knock down my hemoglobin and hematocrit before switching to an every 2-month phlebotomy schedule.

I have been having recurring symptoms the day after getting a phlebotomy, but bounce back quickly, except for this time around. I find increasing my daily iron supplements gets rid of the symptoms.

For a while now I have been experiencing dehydration, lab testing confirms a mild case, painful muscle cramps which adding more daily iron corrects almost immediately. My hemoglobin one week after the phlebotomy was 50.1% and a week later 48.7%.

Hemoglobin decreased a tiny bit as well. The Total T was measured at 4 hours, 12 p.m. or 2 hours after peak.

CHOLESTEROL

197 mg/dL

<=199 mg/dL

TRIGLYCERIDE

196 mg/dL

<=149 mg/dL

Note that if triglycerides (TG) are sufficiently high, then direct LDL (if
TG>1300 mg/dL) or HDL (if TG>2000 mg/dL) measurements may not be valid.

HDL

27 mg/dL

>=40 mg/dL

LDL CALCULATED

131 mg/dL

<=99 mg/dL

CHOLESTEROL/HIGH DENSITY LIPOPROTEIN

<=3.9

See LabNet for more information.

CHOLESTEROL, NON-HDL

170 mg/dL

mg/dL

SEX HORMONE BINDING GLOBULIN

17 nmol/L

11 - 78 nmol/L

TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL

644 ng/dL

240 - 871 ng/dL

TESTOSTERONE, FREE, CALCULATED

18.5 ng/dL

7.0 - 36.7 ng/dL

ALT

20 U/L

<=63 U/L

HGBA1C%

6.4 %

4.6 - 6.9 %

ESTIMATED AVERAGE GLUCOSE

138 mg/dL

mg/dL

WBC'S AUTO

7.2 x1000/mcL

4.0 - 11.0 x1000/mcL

RBC, AUTO

5.38 Mill/mcL

4.70 - 6.10 Mill/mcL

HGB

16.6 g/dL

14.0 - 18.0 g/dL

HCT, AUTO

48.7 %

42.0 - 52.0 %

MCV

90.5 fL

80.0 - 94.0 fL

MCH

30.9 pg/cell

27.0 - 35.0 pg/cell

MCHC

34.1 g/dL

32.0 - 37.0 g/dL

RDW, BLOOD

12.5 %

11.5 - 14.5 %

PLATELETS, AUTOMATED COUNT

281 x1000/mcL

130 - 400 x1000/mcL

RBC, AUTO

5.38 Mill/mcL

4.70 - 6.10 Mill/mcL

HGB

16.6 g/dL

14.0 - 18.0 g/dL

HCT, AUTO

48.7 %

42.0 - 52.0 %

MCV

90.5 fL

80.0 - 94.0 fL

MCH

30.9 pg/cell

27.0 - 35.0 pg/cell

MCHC

34.1 g/dL

32.0 - 37.0 g/d

Last edited:

Systemlord

Also, one thing I've always noticed after each of the three dosages, 158, 198 and 237mg is that after 2 months on any of these dosages, my Total T levels drop about 100 ng/dL at peak and trough.

In the beginning at the 237mg dosage, I was getting 715 ng/dL at 4-hours or 12 p.m. and now getting 644 ng/dL, trough used to be 397 ng/dL, but is now 289 ng/dL.

This suggests that it takes approximately 2 months for your body to work things out even though steady states are achieved after 7 days, which shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone frequenting this forum.

Fortunate

I've been on 237mg twice daily for 4 months. It's hard to fathom I was making progress with my diabetes on the lower doses even though I had no energy and absolutely no well-being improvements.
Correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe I read elsewhere that you feel that the sense of well-being/confidence and energy levels are excellent on Jatenzo, correct?

Fortunate

I had the same reaction to Empower T cream. Maybe try a lower dosage or stick with it for 7 days.

What was your whopping Jatenzo dosage?
237. Actually, the dose wasn’t whopping. I was making fun of myself for stopping after one dose.

I may try one more time. If so, will report back.

Fortunate

@Systemlord, I believe there are a few mentions of blood pressure in this thread, but do you mind commenting on your blood pressure in general? Do you have a sense of what it was prior to using Jatenzo and what it is since being on your current dose?

Systemlord

Do you have a sense of what it was prior to using Jatenzo and what it is since being on your current dose?
My blood pressure was higher prior to Jatenzo, towards the upper end on both parameters, and now is 110/66, 76 bpm.

I also have left ventricular dysfunction and I'm on a beta-blocker.

Last edited:

Systemlord

I may try one more time. If so, will report back
If you have problems again, you might consider a lower dosage. You can hardly acesss things after only one dosage.

If you are currently on injections, you are stacking T on top of Jatenzo, things weren't easy for the first 3 weeks for me because the cypionate was still in my system when I started Jatenzo.

Systemlord

Do you feel like the evening dose gives you too much charge/energy when it’s time to settle down and go to bed?
No, I'm ready for bed right up to the usual time, my internal clock is very reliable.

I wake up right as the sun starts peaking out or just before at 6:20 a.m.

Systemlord

After my last phlebotomy 3 weeks ago, done a month apart from the last one, I wasn't recovering and actually going in the wrong direction iron wise, I now need 9 capsules of iron instead of the usual 5.

That's going from 140mg iron to 252mg!

The symptoms of leg pain, painful leg cramps, dehydration, excessive urination, feeling cold, foot swelling and fatigue are starting to go away and my hemoglobin and hematocrit are starting to climb again and 3 weeks of decline.

I'm starting to feel good again.

Last edited:

Systemlord

I just received my ferritin results, 43, was 99 on 12/22/21 and have had two phlebotomies since then and a month apart . I'm having to take 8 capsules per day (224 mg) and even still I feel like it's going up very slowly. I'm do for another phlebotomy on May 4th and I just don't see how I'll ever get it back up on supplementation alone.

I'm still urinating a lot, just not like before, no cramps either.

I'm going to talk to a doctor about iron infusion. Anyone have experience of knowledge pertaining to iron infusion, as far as side effects?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me