Microdosing of Psilocybin Mushrooms

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I am hearing more buzz around research using psilocybin to treat PTSD and other mental health issues.

Has anyone tried microdosing? A friend with PTSD asked me and I just started reading about it. Here is a good guide:

THE ESSENTIAL GUIDE TO
MICRODOSING PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOMS

This thread is not promoting the use of illegal drugs but focuses on current research.
Disclaimer: Psilocybin is a potentially illegal substance, and we do not encourage or condone the use of this substance where it is against the law.

Health and Social Impact Risks of Recreational Drugs:

Magic mushroom compound psilocybin could provide new avenue for antidepressant research
health risks of recreational drugs.jpg

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com

ERO

I have tried micro dosing magic mushrooms but felt/noticed nothing.

I understand that by definition a microdose is below the threshold of perception, but over time I never noticed any reduction in anxiety or increased productivity, or increased focus.

But, nothing I take seems to work for me, so your results may very well be quite positive.

fdias16168

@ERO My experience was similar to yours. I was having issues focusing at work and was growing anxious over it so after trying out a number of other things I finally said f it and ended up ordering a Microdose Kit.

It lasted me about two weeks but I noticed little difference. I used to take a lot of medication as a kid so maybe I have grown insensitive to the coumpounds in it? Don't know, maybe someone else has a positive experience to share

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I understand that by definition a microdose is below the threshold of perception, but over time I never noticed any reduction in anxiety or increased productivity, or increased focus.

But, nothing I take seems to work for me, so your results may very well be quite positive.
Have you tried ketamine IV?

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Just google ketamine IV clinic plus your zip code. They are popping up everywhere. They are cash based and they have a doctor in house. Average cost per session is about 350 to 400 dollars. Once per every few weeks may work for some people. Be careful with clinics that get pushy about selling you “package deals”.

ERO

Nelson, thank you so much! I just googled that and found a clinic right in my town. I will contact them and see if I can get in.

t_spacemonkey

you can't really buy this in the USA even 'ugl' type. growing up in europe i remember you could pick this stuff literally everywhere in the fields. i'm sure here is the same if you know where to go

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me