Microdosing Enanthate

Buy Lab Tests Online

TDM812

The results are in - these are labs after 25 days of .1 Enanthate IM daily in the AM. I know these aren’t stabilized, but it’s a good baseline on levels 1/2 way through.

Attachments

• MONTGOMERY, TRAVIS LAB RESULTS 01.14.22.pdf
    76.4 KB · Views: 113
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

GreenMachineX

The results are in - these are labs after 25 days of .1 Enanthate IM daily in the AM. I know these aren’t stabilized, but it’s a good baseline on levels 1/2 way through.
So 20mg daily??? Wow. That would have me freaking out. I use half that amount of test cyp and my free T is top of range.

GreenMachineX

I seem to be just barely over range on total T, and barely under on free. I wonder why we have the same levels on the 1/2 of the dose.
Well, my total T is about 550 with top of range free T. I'm sure if I used 20mg daily, I'd be where your at with total T, but that would be pushing a cycle for me for free T lol.

Graham

I see so many people on here stating how low dosage gets them sufficient levels of TT and FT. I take 50 mg EOD and I am consistently in the 700’s. I also have a SHBG of 17…

My DHT is also more than double the range.

equel

The only option you would have in avoiding a shutdown of the HPG axis when using exogenous testosterone is Natesto due to the short-lived peaks and more importantly significant trough times.

Daily prop let alone suspension would never achieve such!

post #89/90

The shorter the ester, the "less" of a shutdown, ofcourse.

madman

Super Moderator

Come again?

The use of exogenous T whether pellets, oral, patch, buccal, transdermal (gel/cream), injectable (short, medium, or long-acting esters), will result in suppression of the HPG axis.

Natesto would be considered the least suppressive due to the short-lived peaks/significant trough times between doses.

* All formulations, with the exception of the short-acting ones, have a target of long-term maintenance of SUSTAINED STEADY-STATE TESTOSTERONE LEVELS IN THE MID-NORMAL RANGE, which leads to suppression of the endogenous activity of the HPG axis

*The inhibition of HPG axis activity is evidenced by the nearly full suppression of gonadotropin levels following treatment with either IM injectable testosterone (10) or topical gel administration (9).

This is key: long-term maintenance of sustained steady-state testosterone levels in the mid-normal range, which leads to suppression of the endogenous activity of the HPG axis.

Topical gel formulations achieve a sustained mid-normal T level with a once-daily application (8). While the topical gel results in less fluctuation of T levels between dosing intervals when compared to IM T, the sustained T levels result in inhibition of HPG axis activity (9).
The inhibition of HPG axis activity is evidenced by the nearly full suppression of gonadotropin levels following treatment with either IM injectable testosterone (10) or topical gel administration (9).

post #78-81

equel

Come again?

The use of exogenous T whether pellets, oral, patch, buccal, transdermal (gel/cream), injectable (short, medium, or long-acting esters), will result in suppression of the HPG axis.

Natesto would be considered the least suppressive due to the short-lived peaks/significant trough times between doses.

* All formulations, with the exception of the short-acting ones, have a target of long-term maintenance of SUSTAINED STEADY-STATE TESTOSTERONE LEVELS IN THE MID-NORMAL RANGE, which leads to suppression of the endogenous activity of the HPG axis

*The inhibition of HPG axis activity is evidenced by the nearly full suppression of gonadotropin levels following treatment with either IM injectable testosterone (10) or topical gel administration (9).

This is key: long-term maintenance of sustained steady-state testosterone levels in the mid-normal range, which leads to suppression of the endogenous activity of the HPG axis.

Topical gel formulations achieve a sustained mid-normal T level with a once-daily application (8). While the topical gel results in less fluctuation of T levels between dosing intervals when compared to IM T, the sustained T levels result in inhibition of HPG axis activity (9).
The inhibition of HPG axis activity is evidenced by the nearly full suppression of gonadotropin levels following treatment with either IM injectable testosterone (10) or topical gel administration (9).

post #78-81

Well this is what we are saying, grandpa

madman

Super Moderator
Well this is what we are saying, grandpa

Must have gone over your head.

Steady-state levels whether using short (oral TU twice-daily, TP), medium (TC/TE), or long-acting (TU) esters will have a big impact on the shutdown of the HPG axis!

andrewBwinter

Cat have you seen study about older men producing 5mg on average per day? I read it somewhere but can’t find it now.

If true, it makes me wonder whether us over 50 guys should be targeting our age group norm or that of a younger guy? Let’s be honest here - turning back the clock is what many hope to achieve on TRT.
This. At 56 and 3 months in with 120mg Test-E, I am interested in my age category vs. general details for all age ranges. I wonder if there is a filter.....

Cooper

This has been a good thread. My SHBG has steadily declined over the years since I began TRT. And I have not been able to make much sense of which protocol/injection frequency works best for me. It seems to be a moving target...and I've tried a lot of different things. And my results do not always match prevailing wisdom.

One thing that works in my favor when evaluating a protocol is that unlike some guys who went on TRT to "feel good" (which is a totally valid reason, however very subjective), I went on TRT for one specific reason - erectile function. It has been effective in this regard, and that is the primary metric that I use for myself to determine whether or not TRT is working. Although there are still variations in EQ on any protocol (and among natural men with no ED issues), it is a relatively objective metric.

As I enter my 5th year on TRT (and with a shut down HPTA) I sometimes worry about what the future may bring. I know that for me, relatively high levels help with symptom resolution. But what is the trade off?

I've never truly tried a low dose daily protocol, such as 10mg/day. 12 weeks seems like such a long time lol... I've used "lower" doses, but they still have some of my numbers out of range/out of balance and are possible unhealthy long-term and ineffective. When my levels are higher, TRT is at least effective, though I suspect still possibly unhealthy long-term.

Part of this post is just sharing a few random thoughts and experiences, but one question I have for more knowledgeable members would be:

We can assume that HPTA is shut down with almost any dose of exogenous injectable testosterone. However, is it shut down "harder" when guys are running higher levels? And if so, would running these higher levels be more likely to cause long-term issues associated with HPTA inactivity than the more "normal" levels one might achieve with the 10mg/day protocol?

I've read about a lot of guys that say they feel way better on the 10mg/day protocol. Happier, healthier, more normal. And I sometimes wonder if they feel better because of a "softer" HPTA shutdown, or if such a concept is even worth considering.

*Note that at all levels, my health markers are all good on lab work. I am not referring to those issues when questioning the long-term risk of TRT. It is the difficult to measure effects of the HPTA shutdown that I'm curious about.
What is your current protocol ?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching