Mayo Clinic Minnesota TRT Endocrinologist

Buy Lab Tests Online
Does anyone have any experience with the MAYO clinic? I have a variety of health issues and I'm trying to get it all under one place. Issue is most hospitals the endocrinologist suck or are outdated. Trying to get it all done in one place. If anyone has any experience here please let me know.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
T

tareload

Does anyone have any experience with the MAYO clinic? I have a variety of health issues and I'm trying to get it all under one place. Issue is most hospitals the endocrinologist suck or are outdated. Trying to get it all done in one place. If anyone has any experience here please let me know.
Post your blood work. If you are looking for cash pay TRT clinic standard of care you ain't going to find in Rochester at the Mayo Endo Dept. Your phrasing makes me wonder if you are trying to get TRT with baseline TT/fT levels inside reference range?

Mayo Endocrinology standard of care is quite conservative. That will be $300 please.

:)

Basis: my relevant and exhaustive personal experience.

Last edited by a moderator:
Post your blood work. If you are looking for cash pay TRT clinic standard of care you ain't going to find in Rochester at the Mayo Endo Dept. Your phrasing makes me wonder if you are trying to get TRT with baseline TT/fT levels inside reference range?

Mayo Endocrinology standard of care is quite conservative. That will be $300 please.

:)
I have been to U of M but the only option they give is 200mg or 150mg every 2 week shots or just come off. No hcg no seems nothing. I have been on trt for years through health clinics and my issue is the endo department doesn't respect them and when I go to other departments to get help with bp cardiologist issues ect they simply say do what the endo says or we can tell what's what. I feel horrid off and also on 200mg every 2 weeks. So I'm trying to find a place that has a decent standard of care in endocrinology so I can have all doctors on board and find out what my root issue is.

T

tareload

I have been to U of M but the only option they give is 200mg or 150mg every 2 week shots or just come off. No hcg no seems nothing. I have been on trt for years through health clinics and my issue is the endo department doesn't respect them and when I go to other departments to get help with bp cardiologist issues ect they simply say do what the endo says or we can tell what's what. I feel horrid off and also on 200mg every 2 weeks. So I'm trying to find a place that has a decent standard of care in endocrinology so I can have all doctors on board and find out what my root issue is.
Your best bet in Twin Cities is hiding in plain sight with reasonable standard of care protocols...e.g., 70 to 120 mg/week test ester (1x or 2x weekly injections) with hCG option. Tom Joles at EveresT Men's Health (also takes most insurance). He is a good dude. Selective and judicious use of AI. You can also ask him about Natesto. These guys aren't going to charge you for sending Rx to Walgreens.

Unfortunately it is rare In my experience to find a clinic system where all the providers treat the patient with system approach rather than individual components so I understand you there. Careful mixing large amounts of T with undiagnosed cardiovascular issues. Joles also quite reasonable on the thyroid care. You are correct though a lot of cardiologists will blame the exogenous T for something it may not be responsible for. But then again there are alot of clinics handing out blanket 200 mg/week test ester scripts. Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

Systemlord

T
Does anyone have any experience with the MAYO clinic?
These so-called reputable hospitals aren't immune to our medical systems inadequate care for the treatment men and women's hormones.

I recently heard of story about a guy going to Cedar Sinai Medical Center, you know the one where a lot of the Hollywood actors go, got prescribed 50mg cypionate weekly when the standard of care is 200 mg every 2 weeks or 75-100 mg weekly.

I also remember another story from Dr. Rob Kominiarek, who had a patient come to see him, where the Mayo Clinic couldn't figure out what was wrong with him, having been in a bad car accident with head trauma and barely able to function or speak.

He was severely growth hormone deficiency which the Mayo Clinic completely missed.

Last edited:
T

tareload

T

These so-called reputable hospitals aren't immune to our medical systems inadequate care for the treatment men and women's hormones.

I recently heard of story about a guy going to Cedar Sinai Medical Center, you know the one where a lot of the Hollywood actors go, got prescribed 50mg cypionate weekly when the standard of care is 200 mg every 2 weeks or 75-100 mg weekly.

I also remember another story from Dr. Rob Kominiarek, who had a patient come to see him, where the Mayo Clinic couldn't figure out what was wrong with him, having been in a bad car accident with head trauma and barely able to function or speak.

He was severely growth hormone deficiency which the Mayo Clinic completely missed.
So you don't have any relevant personal experience with Mayo?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me