maybe AI isn't that bad?

Buy Lab Tests Online

t_spacemonkey

i started some other threads here, where HCG gave me awful mental symptoms, anxiety, insomnia etc, which happens about a week after starting it. i tried different doses, from 500iu 3x week, to 350iu 2x week - same results. for about a week I feel really good, libido is awesome (ok otherwise), then a week in, s/x set in, mostly nasty anxiety/insomnia.
every time an AI - anastrazole 0.125-0.25mg turns it around within 6-18h I feel nearly back to normal.
my current protocol is 0.34cc cypiona 3x week (200mg). I feel good on that dose, and my labs are not that high (last reading 754/22.6 - total/free T, e2 44, SHBG -11) - without HCG.
I had 0 issues in the past with HCG, when my dose ran at 150mg/week, and my e2 was around 60.
so not sure if that extra 50mg cyp puts me over the edge? my labs on 150mg with HCG were pretty low, something like 500/15 total/free T.
trying to understand why the overall AI hate, when all it does lowering the e2 to reasonable levels.
I assume as time goes on your body might metabolize T differently? why are my levels so low on such a high T dose then?
I also started to do heavy weight training, with good overall gains, and my IGF-1 going from 70 to 200+.
like many here, I am trying to tune my protocol, and the HCG is just so good for libido i do miss a bit. i am using EMpower HCG (i know its off market, I had a big surplus which i still have to this day).
is there any other way to stimulate LH/testicles without HCG? or would you just stick to an AI and see how you feel.
thanks all

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CKO

Some on here hate AI, others don't. I'm perfectly fine with it and TRT would not work for me without it. High E2 for me is unbearable ( I tried).

Systemlord

As to the thread title, maybe the AI isn’t that bad, it is for me. Even a 0.050 dosage spells disaster.

I feel good with high E2.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching