Low E2 but high prolactin?

Buy Lab Tests Online

albatross

I have had high prolactin before which was mainly caused by an intense workout the day before the test but usually it also comes along with a raised E2. My recent test showed E2 as 20 pg/mL but Prolactin was 800 mU/L on a range of 80 - 320. Libido is on the floor and I am struggling with energy and focus.

The E2 is too low for me so I will skip a dose of Aromasin this week and back off the workouts a bit. T and SHBG are usually rock solid stable for me but E2 and Prolactin are changeable like the wind it seems.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

rdas82

I have had high prolactin before which was mainly caused by an intense workout the day before the test but usually it also comes along with a raised E2. My recent test showed E2 as 20 pg/mL but Prolactin was 800 mU/L on a range of 80 - 320. Libido is on the floor and I am struggling with energy and focus.

The E2 is too low for me so I will skip a dose of Aromasin this week and back off the workouts a bit. T and SHBG are usually rock solid stable for me but E2 and Prolactin are changeable like the wind it seems.
I have slightly elevated prolactin and my endocrinologist gave me an MRI on my pituitary gland.
Have you been checked for Prolactinoma?

albatross

It is not always elevated, I have had about 8 tests in the last 18 months and usually it is in range. this is the second time it has shown up about 4 times normal level.

Gyms are back open, so maybe the first couple of heavy weight sessions pushed my prolactin way up there. I guess I will know more when I retest next month.

E2 is more of a problem I think, because the symptoms of high and low are so similar I don't really know where I am when I am not feeling great. A couple of times I guessed I was high E2 and it turned out I was really low and a few times when it went the other way as well.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me