Libido Peptide for Men and Women: PT 141 (Brand: Vyleesi for Premenopausal women)

Buy Lab Tests Online

notthesameguy

So here’s my experience with PT-141. I mixed with 1ML of bacteriostatic water. I injected 1mg at 9a. Didn’t notice anything right away. Maybe slight lightheadedness. No flushing or headaches. Around 3 hours in I was thinking maybe I should do .5mg more. But decided not to. I was starting to get disappointed at 2p. And decided I would just try 1.5 mg next time I tried it. I did get hard with a little coaxing so thought was a positive but nothing like what I had read about. Was definitely thinking about sex a lot but attributed that to the anticipation of PT141 working. Around 4p I got random hardon that lasted 30 mins or so with no stimulation. This kept up (haha) until wife and I got in bed at 7p. I was literally rock hard throughout our romp til 9p. I typically practice semen retention but couldn’t help myself. Then within 15 mins I was hard again. No real refractory period. Needless to say - I love this stuff. Hope the 2nd verse is the same as the 1st!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

WebDart

I'm curious as I just started to read Super Human book from Dave Asprey (Bulletproof Coffee). He has a few pages on Peptides. Where should I purchase these at??

opus11

You need to buy from a "research" chemical / peptide company. Simple google search will yield choices. Most companies have discount codes on their twitter or facebook page too. I was going to DM a reliable one & their current 50% off code but they are currently out of stock (no surprise).

What does DM stands for? Could you post the URL

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching