Kisspeptin Dosage

Buy Lab Tests Online

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
Kisspeptin is looking increasingly promising for improving libido and sexual function. Check out this new study:

Can anyone (@readalot ?) help me figure out what 1 nmol/kg of kisspeptin translates to in micrograms? That is the dose per hour they gave these men, for 1 hour and 15 minutes. I assume a subcutaneous shot of the same dosage would be a good starting point if I wanted to experiment with it.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
T

tareload

Kisspeptin is looking increasingly promising for improving libido and sexual function. Check out this new study:

Can anyone (@readalot ?) help me figure out what 1 nmol/kg of kisspeptin translates to in micrograms? That is the dose per hour they gave these men, for 1 hour and 15 minutes. I assume a subcutaneous shot of the same dosage would be a good starting point if I wanted to experiment with it.

Using kisspeptin-54 molecular weight (assume 5857 g/mol but there are various peptide lengths)....

1 nmol/kg/hr x 5857 ng/nmol x 1 mcg/1000 ng = 5.857 or ~ 6 mcg/kg/hr

Last edited by a moderator:

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
Oh, I didn't realize there were different forms of kisspeptin. That dose of kisspeptin-54 works out to around 500 mcg for me. From what I've seen, common kisspeptin-10 doses are something like 100 mcg daily. The lower dose for kisspeptin-10 looks like it is supported by some data from this study where 1 mcg/kg produced a stronger LH response than higher doses:

mcs

In my first trial with KS-10, my total T levels increased 40% after a month on 100mcg/day (You can read about it on my previous post here) - but - I was also taking tesa/ipa/cjc which may have an influence on T levels as well. I am now awaiting the labs after upping the dose of KS-10 to 100mcg twice daily to see if I I get even more of a boost further.

Art1h_

In my first trial with KS-10, my total T levels increased 40% after a month on 100mcg/day (You can read about it on my previous post here) - but - I was also taking tesa/ipa/cjc which may have an influence on T levels as well. I am now awaiting the labs after upping the dose of KS-10 to 100mcg twice daily to see if I I get even more of a boost further.
Did you get the labs?

Hyrulewarrior1978

Where is everyone getting their kisspeptin from? If it’s from a random website like peptide sciences and not a pharmacy I’m not going to do that.

mcs

Where is everyone getting their kisspeptin from? If it’s from a random website like peptide sciences and not a pharmacy I’m not going to do that.
I don't believe TMC has much of any injectable peptides available since the FDA investigation a couple years back and more recent product recalls. PS is the only one I trust now + the practitoner markups of pharma peptides are ridiculous. I have had thje PS peptides 3rd-party tested and all came out 99%+ pure.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me