Killer deal on french maritime pine bark guys. I just bought some, thought I'd pass it on

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Re-Ride

Ha good one, you may be right. In trying to answer my own question I found it is part of Gene's NO protocol. (isn't everything?) Also information here: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/Pycnogenol_Erectile_Dysfunction.aspx

For such a low price I may try it.

[ "French sailors who were nursed back to health by the local natives"]
:p nursed back from Erectile Dysfunction. I'll bet!

Not quite convinced pine bark beetles?

It's the original Deep Pockets brand vits: ("Vitamins Because You're Worth It")

["Pills made to order. Ships from Florida as soon as the bark arrives from out supplier" ]
[" Backed by one year money back guarantee"] (LESS $8 non-refundable SH)
per the lovely Temple, CSR

for reference, Costco Trunature:
http://www.costco.com/CatalogSearch...Id=10701&langId=-1&refine=&keyword=pycnogenol

50 mg 60 count $26
100 mg 50 count $37
free SH, free in-store return, no time limit

Whenever it's too good to be true it must be bark dust.

Here's hoping it's not a product to die for and actually has pycnogenol content.
One more sucker hooked.
One more sucker hooked on low price

roadglide

A lot of people making bank off the patent of Pycnogenol. In this case you get what you pay for my not apply. Consumer Labs hasn't done any testing on Pycnogenol.

A lot of people making bank off the patent of Pycnogenol. In this case you get what you pay for my not apply. Consumer Labs hasn't done any testing on Pycnogenol.[/QUOTE
Unfortunatey the supplement industry isn regulated by FDA and many times "cheap vitamins" can have cheap ingredients at lower than advertised dosages. If you can afford it, always best to go with pharmaceutical grade vitamins like Douglas Labs.

roadglide

A lot of people making bank off the patent of Pycnogenol. In this case you get what you pay for my not apply. Consumer Labs hasn't done any testing on Pycnogenol.[/QUOTE
Unfortunatey the supplement industry isn regulated by FDA and many times "cheap vitamins" can have cheap ingredients at lower than advertised dosages. If you can afford it, always best to go with pharmaceutical grade vitamins like Douglas Labs.

Good point, but this applies to expensive sups also. Unfortunately, even expensive sups can have the same issues. Recent report many name brand sups including ones from Costco had zero percent of so called ingredient.

Vince,

How much do you take and do you think it's legit? Think it's doable to take it three times a day? That's 450mg

Actually I do take 450mg daily, at one-time, in the morning. My subjective opinion is neutral, I don't know if it helps on it's own, or in synergy with 5g Arginine/5g Citrulline/1mg Doxazosin/10mg tadalafil (the popular NO stack). I've taken the PineBark active ingredient from other suppliers with the same neutral opinion so I don't have any reason to doubt it.

I do the stack, twice per day, my pre-workout at midday has 8g of Citrulline already so plus or minus I get it 3x a day. The pine bark though I really just once per day.

Re-Ride

Arrived!

Will share at cost (4) sealed bottles w/ excel registered bark beetles only. PM me. $6/ 180 caps shipped. The entire French coast is predicted to be denuded of Pinus maritima trees by teething truffle pups and hungry refugees D Day at the latest. Don't be kicking yourself on the summer solstice.

(6) bottles of the 180 count 150 mg gelatin caps arrived as promised. prod #11930

labeled as: 150 mg F.M. pine bark extract (pinus maritima) 90% total polyphenols total "we have assayed and fully guarantee the quality and potency of this product"

I separated a cap which is easy to do. Contains a uniform fine powder tan in color with a slightly bitter but not unpleasant taste consistent with what I imagine pine bark extract to taste like. Suitable for smoothie.

Re-Ride

For those deciding whether to buy this extract or the patent brand name Pycnogenol I'm crosslinking to Roadglide's thread.
https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...rred-brand-of-pycnogenol&highlight=Pycnogenol

Sloan-Kettering says they are equally effective. A majority but not all Amazon users agree. Pycnogenol trademarked product may be derived from a slightly different extraction process. In theory that could result in slightly different proportions of the various phenol compounds.

The studies cited which purportedly support the many claimed benefits of French maritime pine bark extract are limited in scope and were mostly done using Pycnogenol brand and paid for by the patent holder.

The most common benefit sought is NO production and reduced ED. L-Arginine, which by itself can lead to higher nO, was co-administered in those studies. Considering that this extract is much more reasonably priced it seems like a good place to start for those wishing to try a Pycnogenol-type product.

captq

Road Glide I'm surprised, and concerned, by the comment about Costco / Kirkland Vitamins which ones are you referring to? I thought they tested very well with people like consumer labs which I pay for a subscription for because I believe them to be very impartial. I'm not a Costco defender just a regular customer who has been trusting there brand of vitamins for a number of years.

Good point, but this applies to expensive sups also. Unfortunately, even expensive sups can have the same issues. Recent report many name brand sups including ones from Costco had zero percent of so called ingredient.

roadglide

Road Glide I'm surprised, and concerned, by the comment about Costco / Kirkland Vitamins which ones are you referring to? I thought they tested very well with people like consumer labs which I pay for a subscription for because I believe them to be very impartial. I'm not a Costco defender just a regular customer who has been trusting there brand of vitamins for a number of years.

I think most Costco sups are good quality. Consumer Labs has not tested Pycnogenol yet.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me