Just started nebido

Buy Lab Tests Online

Ad79

Hi I'm new on here and just looking for some advice , uk based
I have been on testo gel for the last ; months and then switched to 1000mg/4ml of nebido last week top up in 6 weeks then every 12 ! Since last week I have started to feel like shit mood up and down , bloated generally unhealthy , I woundered if it may be high estrogen levels only trouble is my endo isn't interested in checking it and I've heard very hard to get anywhere in the uk with e2 , thinking about self treating any advice would be appreciated

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Welcome to Excelmale. You are unlikely to have access to the "sensitive" estradiol lab test, it is not commonly available outside the US. So, can you access your estradiol level on the standard assay? Why did you switch protocols? Did the gels not work? Do you have recent lab tests, with ranges? The more you can provide in terms of information, the more focused the discussion will be.

ERO

I have seen a few posts on other forums of guys using Nebido and their consensus was that it generally worked OK, but in no way does it EVER last 12 weeks. More like 6-7 weeks before they dropped into a 'Low T' state.

If you had your shot only last week it does sound like you may be getting an E2 spike. There are lots of research chem sites where you can get AIs cheaply without prescription, but I don't know how well they make it though customs to the UK.

Ad79

Welcome to Excelmale. You are unlikely to have access to the "sensitive" estradiol lab test, it is not commonly available outside the US. So, can you access your estradiol level on the standard assay? Why did you switch protocols? Did the gels not work? Do you have recent lab tests, with ranges? The more you can provide in terms of information, the more focused the discussion will be.

I switched to nebido from gels due to cross contamination fears with my children ect I don't have my latest results in front of me but have requested them
I have researched esrodiol problems and I'm sure this is what's happening to me I really can't see the point of trt in the uk if they are not going to address this issue I'm just waitng to see my gp now and would imagine they will try and fob me off I would be very tempted to discontinue trt if this is how it makes you feel

Ad79

I'm just waitng to see my gp now research suggests it's more than likely estrodiol problem but I don't hold much hope of them helping me can I just stop trt ?

CoastWatcher

I'm just waitng to see my gp now research suggests it's more than likely estrodiol problem but I don't hold much hope of them helping me can I just stop trt ?

An abrupt stop to TRT opens you to a world of potential misery. You are shut down - no natural TRT production. Walking away from therapy with no restart in place is a big mistake. Can you go o
utside the NHS for care?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching