Jowls, underneck bloat and general puffy look - e2?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Bubbs

I've never noticed this before but with WFH and being on webcam a lot I've really noticed my face is looking not so great. I'm in my 40s and people usually think me younger since I have no lines and am in good shape but now I see why no one has carded me in a while!!

My e2 runs a bit above range, my trt is 200mg a week plus 100mg deca, I'm debating 0.25 mg adex twice a week (with shots) and going on a serious cutting cycle!

It might sound silly but can the test induced facial bloating be permanent? Can you stretch out the skin if over 40 so it doesn't go back? Its a little horrifying to be honest, I used to about 10-12% bodyfat year round but as I got older sacked off on the diet and cardio

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

sh1973

You’re certainly on a large dose for trt and it can cause bloating. 100mg per week causes bad bloating in me but obviously we’re all different. The higher I go the more bloated and flabby I get lol. I’m 46 y/o and been on trt nearly 11 years and have always had bloating on injectable but not on topical.

Vince

Super Moderator
200mg a week plus 100mg deca, It is a lot. How long have you been on this protocol and did the puffy look start after a new protocol?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me