Is Anastrazole truly necessary?

Buy Lab Tests Online

madman

Super Moderator
Subq injection of T feels much less effective than IM for me. I don't know anyone in the real world who injects T subq. It seems like an internet trend because someone read too deep into reddit or watched too many Dr. Crisler shirtless videos.

Subq injection of T feels much less effective than IM for me.

Maybe for you and some others!

I don't know anyone in the real world who inject T subq.

Out to lunch on that one.

It seems like an internet trend because someone read too deep into reddit or watched too many Dr. Crisler shirtless videos

Sub-q test injections have been used by some doctors since the early 2000s and my urologist was one of the early pioneers involved in the 2005 study and has been treating his patients using subcutaneous testosterone injections for almost 15 years!

Other studies have come out since 2005 backing the effectiveness of sub-q trt injections.

I have been on trt for almost 2 years and inject strictly sub-q into abdominal fat.....my trough TT/FT is high!

STABLE TESTOSTERONE LEVELS ACHIEVED WITH SUBCUTANEOUS TESTOSTERONE INJECTIONS
M.B. Greenspan, C.M. Chang
Division of Urology, Department of Surgery, McMaster University,
Hamilton, ON, Canada
Objectives
The preferred technique of androgen replacement has been intramuscular (IM) testosterone, but wide variations in testosterone levels are often seen. Subcutaneous (SC) testosterone injection is a novel approach; however, its physiological effects are unclear. We therefore investigated the sustainability of stable testosterone levels using SC therapy. Patients and methods: Between May and September 2005, we conducted a small pilot study involving 10 male patients with symptomatic late-onset hypogonadism.
Every patient had been stable on TE 200 mg IM for 1 year. Patients were instructed to self-inject with testosterone enanthate (TE) 100 mg SC (DELATESTRYL 200 mg/cc, Theramed Corp, Canada) into the anterior abdomen once weekly. Some patients were down-titrated to 50 mg based on their total testosterone (T) at 4 weeks.
Informed consent was obtained as SC testosterone administration is not officially approved by Health Canada. T levels were measured before and 24 hours after injection during weeks 1, 2, 3, and 4, and 96 hours after injection in weeks 6 and 8.
At week 12, PSA, CBC, and T levels were measured however; the week 12 data are still being collected.
Results
Prior to initiation of SC therapy, T was 19.14+3.48 nmol/l, hemoglobin 15.8+1.3 g/dl, hematocrit 0.47+0.02, and PSA 1.05+0.65 ng/ml. During the first 4 weeks, there was a steady increase in pre-injection T from 19.14+3.48 to 23.89+9.15 nmol/l (p= 0.1). However, after 8 weeks the post-injection T (25.77+7.67 nmol/l) remained similar to that of week 1 (27.46+12.91 nmol/l). Patients tolerated this therapy with no adverse effects.
Conclusions
A once-week SC injection of 50–100 mg of TE appears to achieve sustainable and stable levels of physiological T. This technique offers fewer physician visits and the use of a smaller quantity of medication, thus lowering costs. However, the long-term clinical and physiological effects of this therapy need further evaluation.
I also attached a 2002 pilot study (paper 2006).

Many recent studies have been done between 2006-2018!

Attachments

• SUB-Q-NOV23-b52088669c9a09e20f04a5fde24240adc915.pdf
    201.8 KB · Views: 105
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

fifty

Is there any paper that shows the testosterone blood levels at time intervals (ex: 6hr 12hr 24hr) comparing subq and im? I have seen studies like that for hcg but not test.

Marinsarge

You can lower estrogen by injecting smaller doses by increasing injection frequencies, each time I would move injections closer together and smaller doses, estrogen decreased.

When my estrogen is high my testicles are pulled up tight, I took anastrozole and testicles dropped. Some men don't tolerate anastrozole well or over-respond to it, aromasin is another option.

Always start on the lowest possible doses when trying out an AI for the first time, you can always add more if needed.
I don't feel I'm alone anymore! Seems no matter what my protocol is, my balls and scrotum end up shrinking up tight like I'm standing naked in snow.
You can lower estrogen by injecting smaller doses by increasing injection frequencies, each time I would move injections closer together and smaller doses, estrogen decreased.

When my estrogen is high my testicles are pulled up tight, I took anastrozole and testicles dropped. Some men don't tolerate anastrozole well or over-respond to it, aromasin is another option.

Always start on the lowest possible doses when trying out an AI for the first time, you can always add more if needed.
I don't feel alone anymore. Whatever my protocol is, when my estrogen is high my balls and scrotum tighten up to my body like I'm standing naked in snow. I'd really like to hear from other guys as to whether or not they get the same symptoms thank you system Lord

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me