Injecting any amount of testosterone cypionate subcutaneously leaves hard lumps/scar tissue

Buy Lab Tests Online

Monenergy

I imagine most people pin ED with Testosterone propionate but regardless shouldnt I be able to inject 0.2 subq t
Cyp without issues?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
I imagine most people pin ED with Testosterone propionate but regardless shouldnt I be able to inject 0.2 subq t
Cyp without issues?

Many men on trt injecting daily whether IM or strictly sub-q are using TC/TE.

Far more common than TP.

Most are aiming for more stable blood levels.

When injecting strictly sub-q some men tend to develop lumps/pain at the injection site due to sensitivity to the ester/excipients or when injecting too fast/injecting large volumes.

Comes down to the individual and how you react as there are some men who may experience lumps/nodules, pain/swelling at the injection site injecting strictly sub-q even when injecting lower volumes of the oily solution.

Vince

Super Moderator
Cyp without issues?
I've heard of some men using a hot massager after injecting. It also vibrates. Takes the lump way quickly.

Personally though I've never tried it. It's rare for me to get a lump.

mqsymth

I inject in the butt fat 3 x a week tu, th, sat. 60mg/week. no lumps in butt. T usually ~900 on labs. Been during this since 2015. Age 72.

Gladiator

Been doing subQ in my belly for most of the last year. Never had a problem with lumps or anything. 0.4ml 100mg twice a week. Slow and steady injection wind the race

Read a lot of stories about people can’t do SubQ but also read a lot about IM also.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com

Fortunate

So, I have had my share of issues, but post injection pain or nodules where never among them. Until now!! I have done subQ injections for years with hCG and for a while with enanthate. I recently started a blend of enanthate and propionate and I now have two painful nodules on my abdomen. Ugh!!

I have never had this issue with other esters. Could it be simply propionate itself? The vial is about a year old, but I have heard of others using vials for a few years. I can't imagine it's contanimated.

Has anyone had this specifically due to propionate? Dammit! I just started this protocol and was doing well. But, with daily injections, I can't imagine this will be tolerable. I also can't imagine that I won't have a reaction to shallow IM, but would love to hear some thoughts.

BigTex

Here is my theory, pain and most likely the knots are caused when oil/solvents are absorbed by the body and crystals are left behind. Because, short esters (propionate or acetate) have a much higher melting point, 118-123 °C/244-253°F, they leave harder, more painful crystals. The longer esters (ie. test enanthate) have a lower melting point of 34-39°C/93-102°F. So at body temperature TE easily melts As well, Benzyl alcohol (BA) is used at 1% – 2% as a preservative and antiseptic. Some people are have extreme reactions to BA causing inflammation and pain. Some people find relief in using short esters by warming the oil first before using.

More.....testosterone cypionate has a melting point of 98 - 104ºC/208-220ºF......could this be the solution to the 1st question? Perhaps warming the vial before you inject will help avoid any pain and lumps?

Last edited:

MIP1950

I inject in the butt fat 3 x a week tu, th, sat. 60mg/week. no lumps in butt. T usually ~900 on labs. Been during this since 2015. Age 72.
After years of IM with no improvement, switched to subq Test E in the butt fat for a slower release. 150 mg, E 10 days(240 hour half life). My experiment. Not soliciting opinions but I know I'll get them anyway. It's part of the reason we're here; to analyze, to discuss, to debate. I was born to be a lab rat. It actually gives my life some purpose. Nowhere as knowledgeable or analytical as @Cataceous or @madman. My urologist is always interested in my experiments. I learn from him and he learns from me. How cool is that?

Too early, I know, but this week, more transient, short lived erections, stronger libido, better sensitivity. That all might fade in a few weeks. If it does, maybe 150 E5 days or 100 mg 2x weekly or maybe even higher dosing every two weeks. Nothing to lose.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me