Individualized differences based on carrier oils used for Test Cyp?

Buy Lab Tests Online

DixieWrecked

got it. I'm also with Defy, I just opted to go back using Hallandle Test CYP in sesamee oil.
So since I have switched I have noticed a headache. Not sure if that correlated but I came to the realization today. My BP is only 120/70. Donated a double red a few weeks ago. So maybe it's the oil. Not totally sure though

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

MIP1950

So since I have switched I have noticed a headache. Not sure if that correlated but I came to the realization today. My BP is only 120/70. Donated a double red a few weeks ago. So maybe it's the oil. Not totally sure though
It could be. I can't tolerate cottonseed oil, that's why I'm prescribed test E. Tried test prop from Empower and didn't feel right, so could be the grapeseed oil or benzyl alcohol. Never had Keith Richards' genes, LOL.

Gladiator

Apparently the carrier oil can help with half life
I recently switched to castor oil from mct and no on every 5 days injections from 3.5 days. Still on the same weekly dose and I feel better on the new protocol. Will be interesting to see the next bloods
F741290F-962E-4C93-8EF4-2F994E416D33.jpeg

MIP1950

I recently switched to castor oil from mct and no on every 5 days injections from 3.5 days. Still on the same weekly dose and I feel better on the new protocol. Will be interesting to see the next bloodsView attachment 22207
As I posted in this thread, I can't tolerate cottonseed oil. I know nothing about the rate of sensitivity to castor oil, other than, orally, it induces a bowel movement. I understand why it's used for Test U; it's ideal for a long lasting depot injection.

Gianluca

I recently switched to castor oil from mct and no on every 5 days injections from 3.5 days. Still on the same weekly dose and I feel better on the new protocol. Will be interesting to see the next bloodsView attachment 22207
Grape seed oil more viscous than sesame oil? I thought it would be the opposite based on my labs actually

Fortunate

Ethyl oleate is sometimes used as a carrier. I had progesterone come in ethyl oleate, and further diluted it with the same. It seemed to be fine. However, I recall that there may be some concerns about using it long-term.
@Cataceous, I still have not tried the cypionate in ethyl oleate that I have. I'd be injecting 0.05ml at a time, which is not a lot, but a lot of the bro science and anecdotes out there have me scared. I suppose on dose won't kill me, but I need a little moral support. Do you still believe you tolerate ethyl oleate without issues?

My struggles are unfortunately, well documented in various threads. As of now, I am evaluating carrier oils as a potential source of headaches when injecting. I have tried cottonseed, sesame and grapeseed. I am more comfortable with the idea of MCT than ethyl oleate, but don't have an Rx that uses MCT.

Appreciate your thoughts!

Cataceous

Super Moderator
@Cataceous, I still have not tried the cypionate in ethyl oleate that I have. I'd be injecting 0.05ml at a time, which is not a lot, but a lot of the bro science and anecdotes out there have me scared. I suppose on dose won't kill me, but I need a little moral support. Do you still believe you tolerate ethyl oleate without issues?
I'm still using ethyl oleate, albeit in quite small amounts. It's been three years now and no obvious problems. If I were you I would go ahead and try the experiment. It would be useful for you to know if you're having a reaction to the conventional oils. No need to make long-term plans until you have the results. Using ethyl oleate for a few weeks in those amounts is unlikely to do you any harm.

By the way, I came across a women's site in which a good number of posters said they preferred progesterone in EO over oil.

Fortunate

I'm still using ethyl oleate, albeit in quite small amounts. It's been three years now and no obvious problems. If I were you I would go ahead and try the experiment. It would be useful for you to know if you're having a reaction to the conventional oils. No need to make long-term plans until you have the results. Using ethyl oleate for a few weeks in those amounts is unlikely to do you any harm.

By the way, I came across a women's site in which a good number of posters said they preferred progesterone in EO over oil.
Thanks, man. Do you have any opinion on the shelf life? Mine has been sitting unopened for months. According to the bottle, it's "expired", but I wonder if there is any reason to believe that ethyl oleate can't sit any longer than any other compounded substances? Per the pharmacy, it does have preservatives.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Thanks, man. Do you have any opinion on the shelf life? Mine has been sitting unopened for months. According to the bottle, it's "expired", but I wonder if there is any reason to believe that ethyl oleate can't sit any longer than any other compounded substances? Per the pharmacy, it does have preservatives.
I haven't come across anything suggesting that ethyl oleate is more perishable than traditional carrier oils. Guys routinely use "expired" testosterone formulations without having acute issues.

Joseph JW

Interesting topic. I've looked into the subject a bit. Starting on TRT I was prescribed test cyp with cottonseed oil which I found out later is a GMO product. So that was my concern originally. I figured if I'm going to be injecting this stuff directly into my body I would prefer it be mixed with organic non-GMO oil.

The pharmacy I bought my test cyp through used cottonseed oil and did not have another option nor did any of the local pharmacies in my area. Long story short I ended up getting a test cyp with grape seed oil through a compounding pharmacy several hundred miles away.

Right off the bat the grape seed version has a couple of benefits one being it comes in a 10ml vile (1.5 months worth) and the cotton seed version came in 1ml vials (1 week's worth). Two it pulls into a 27 gauge needle with no problem were as the cotton seed oil needed to be heated up and would still take a bit to pull so obviously the cottonseed oil is thicker than the grape seed oil.

I haven't had labs done yet with the grape seed version so that will be interesting to see what my totals are on it. Lately, though I've been questioning whether this grape seed oil is metabolizing faster than the cotton seed version did.

Currently, my routine is pin twice a week so every 3.5 days basically (Sunday evening and Thursday morning). Anyways by Wednesday, I'm feeling a bit less than I do Monday for instance it seems anyways.

Again wondering if it's the viscosity differences in the oils resulting in slower or faster metabolization.

Holden

@Cataceous, that may be it. Do you know what the long term concerns are? Is it this?

Virtually all injections trigger headaches for me, and one theory is that it could be related to the oil (inflammatory response of some sort). As I have posted before, this has led me to use Natesto for much of the last few years. I just recently decided to give Jatenzo a try. While a pill twice a day is less convenient than periodic injections, it should be easier than a nasal application three times a day.

If Jatenzo does not work out, my next step is to try injections one more time, this time with the low viscosity oil, just to see if it is better tolerated than the others. If neither of these are tolerable, than it's back to Natesto....
Hi, curious how did this turn out? What do you like best between Natesto, Jatenzo, and injections?

Fortunate

Hi, curious how did this turn out? What do you like best between Natesto, Jatenzo, and injections?
Natesto is easy, gives very quick results and does not cause any side effects besides the annoyance of putting up your nose. Jatenzo was OK, but I think I got some G.I. side effects that were unpleasant and I felt tired on it. Not sure if I gave it enough time, though. Injections suck for me. Cannot figure out how to make them work.

Holden

Natesto is easy, gives very quick results and does not cause any side effects besides the annoyance of putting up your nose. Jatenzo was OK, but I think I got some G.I. side effects that were unpleasant and I felt tired on it. Not sure if I gave it enough time, though. Injections suck for me. Cannot figure out how to make them work.
Thanks for your reply. How do you get Natesto, can you get it through a Defy / clinic or do you have a local doc that prescribes? For context I was using Test mixed with Grapeseed Oil and getting a rash and lump, so Defy has suggested i try Wilshire Test mixed with Cottonseed oil. I'm doing SubQ.

Fortunate

Thanks for your reply. How do you get Natesto, can you get it through a Defy / clinic or do you have a local doc that prescribes? For context I was using Test mixed with Grapeseed Oil and getting a rash and lump, so Defy has suggested i try Wilshire Test mixed with Cottonseed oil. I'm doing SubQ.
I get Natesto from a local doc at a local pharmacy. Empower does not have it, but if you want it, Defy, or any qualified physician, can prescribe it to whatever pharmacy you use. You should read up on it.

If you want to try to stick to injections, there are lots of different types of carriers you can try: sesame, MCT, ethyl oleate. Or, if you can afford Xyosted, it is just testosterone in sesame oil with no preservatives. It tends to be the only thing I can inject without feeling like crap.

You might also do well with transdermal compounded cream. There is a lot of information on that around here, including a hot debate going on right now...

maxadvance

Just saw research where Grapeseed oil causes more oxidative stress and creates more free radicals in the testicles than other carrier oils. Of course the test was done in rats lol, but...? Grapeseed oils also have abnormally high levels of PUFA , bad because they oxidize so readily. So not good to sit around on your shelf at room temperature in a clear vial for more than a month tops.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me